• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    nowone has helped me with the new pkmn either, maybe we should help each other

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • dan48 said:
    Does anyone really not have the character sets for team aqua and magma. Please. If anyone does. I really need them.
    I don't mean to sound rude, but I already told you. Oh, well. Go to the set of charsets in Dawson's first post and download it. I'm pretty sure it has them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    No. Not for xp. I didn't try rm2k3, because I dont know how to resixe them. Does anyone know how to resize character sets for rm2k3 to Rmxp.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    its not hard......if you have micorsoft paint just go to "image" then scroll down to "strech and skew" then when the thing pops up, the top to boxes (in the strech thing) change them from 100 to 200.....

i dotn know if there is a easyer way but thats how i do it. then i go to a char.set and copy and paste over the old char. with the new one.

::EDIT:: or you could find a resource converter on the net.. i dont know where tho

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I've looked everywhere on this forum and cant find them. Could anyone please tell me where I can find Character sets for Team Aqua and Magma. The grunts, admens, leaders, etc. I cannot find them anywhere. Please can someone help!!!!!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay Dan heres what i have found ill tell you who to give credit to

all of these i downloaded at twinkledragon.com (BTW I THINK THAT WHERE I GOT THEM IM NOT TO SURE)(i think theres a link in the recource thread)

::EDIT::
    OKAY WELL I REMEMBER NOW THAT THOSE DIDTN COME FROM TWINKELDRAGON.COM SO I AM TRYING TO REMEMBER WHERE THEY CAME FROM BUT FOR THE TIME BEING.....the folder i downloaded said "Chris's Pokemon Char sets" so idk ill try and remember or refind them and tell you who to give credit to

Last edited:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • StreetxXxBadass said:
    Like I said.....I have already looked..... I searched google, looked at vgmaps, looked a spriters resource(orhwatever it is), I've searched the boards, NOTHING.

Where can i find routes 26 and 27 from Kanto to Johto???? from gold and silver. Could someone just give me a save file where i can just go there myself and get them. VGMaps has Routes 29 through 46.

Oh look what I have here then, from www.VGMAPS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/GB-GBC/Pokemon-GSC-Johto.png

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Budgie_boy said:

Oh......sorry I didn't think to look at the one name "Johto" when on the full region maps I found, it shows the routes as being part of the Kanto region.

But seeing as though I don't see how exactly it connects to the Kanto region maybe you could tell me?? Through the building at the top?? The first maps I recently looked at where these from here....
    https://pokedream.com/games/goldsilver/worldmap/index.php

Its been a really long time since I've played the game to remember and maybe if I could get a save file where I'm at that point to see for myself, would be easier. This basicly the last part I need to complete my Kanto and Johto maps in the game.

Shadow Death

Fanatic
    Years
  • www.rmdownloads.com said:
    Many others would have called it quits a long time ago. Many others did call it quits a long time ago. I feel few may read this message... But is that really the point? This is in a way purely for me... A chance to part with an old friend who never really even existed. But as a certain Arem'Dee character once said as he parted from this realm, "I know we exist." The fact is that RMD has long outlived its usefulness to the community. It has become a burden, and I've been treating it like a neglected pet for far too long. The time has come to let RMD go. I have far more important things with which to spend my time. Yet I cannot truthfully say that I regret the time I poured into RMD over the years. I have many fond memories, and perhaps the greatest tragedy is that those that have shared those memories were never more than text on a screen for me. And yet I feel I have accomplished something. Something perhaps intangible... Something perhaps not... But it is now time to say goodbye. I will take what I have learned from this place and carry it with me always in my heart. Farewell, RMD. May you rest in peace.
    Rpg Maker Downloads

What the hell, is this normal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back