• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Southern Islands said:
    Does anyone have all the Pokemon Item Icons?
    if so please post them.

ill put them into the resource thread when i get home (in like 30 mins)
    It is only missing about 4 or 5 things (but 3 of them are the keys for the ship wrecked boat in R/S/E.)

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Hello i just started using sphere [due to its more powerfull than RMXP] does anyone know how to make certain tiles inpassible?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    hi im going to start makeing a harry potter rpg and was woundering if anyone has any harry potter resorces for rpg maker xp

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    @Kronos - right click on the tile go to properties and then to obstructions, you can use the predefined options there like totally blocked for pokemon games

@Dark Ho-Oh - go check the tileset in the game dev resources thread :)

--EDIT--

You need to set the set start party position thing to be on the same layer as the things that you want the hero to be blocked by

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    southern islands, your thread about Misterious Dungeon chipsets got locked but here's a big ammount of pics of the game (all good quality available till now - credi goes to serebii.net :P) that I just got into a single pack:
    https://rapidshare.de/files/8178355/misterious_dungeon.zip.html

Gibs and I dont need the pics we have the game and we're already making the stuff but i was asking if anyone wanted to help us.

Scompi

Can someone help me with this!

Go to resource manager(on the toolbar at the top) when you open RPG Maker XP, and select import on the type of resource you want to import.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    I need help with the evolution stuff.
    I need to know how to make your pokemon evolve at a certain level. can anyone help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    i am makeing a pokemon game and i dont know how to make the battleing system,how to add the pokemon to the game and all the basic stuff in the game like catching pokemon adding them to your party and haveing a pc creating the attacks and stuff like that.

as i was saying i need help and you have to learn how to do it some times this is my first game on rpg maker 2003 if theres a better free program can you please give to a link to the download

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dunsparce said:
    All of these I need for RPG Maker 2003.

I need this turned into a Chipset:

Help and Request Thread

And I want this to be two Chipsets. One is with all the Icy stuff and the Vase, Statue, and Japanese inspired objects and building to be in another (Note: DO NOT USE THE RED AND BLUE ROOFED BUILDINGS IN THE SECOND CHIPSET) :

Help and Request Thread
    Help and Request Thread

I also want this for a Chipset:
    Help and Request Thread

I need these Horrible Chipsets I Edited Reformatted to work in RPG Maker 2003 because when I change their format, they get discolored:

Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

Help and Request Thread

A Chipset for Seafoam Islands AND Icefall Cave (Including the sliding Ice and the Cracking Ice)
    -A FR/LG Gym Interior Chipset
    -A route chipset with the Tanoby Ruin Exterior
    -An Interior Chipset of the Tanoby Ruins
    -A FR/LG Trainer Tower Exterior Chipset
    -A FR/LG Trainer Tower Interior Chipset
    -A Chipset for the houses that connect towns (You know, like the ones that lead out of Fushia and Safferon)
    -A Silph CO. Interior Chipset
    -A Pokemon Tower Interior Chipset
    -A Sevii Island Towns Chipset.
    -A Chipset for the Minigame house Interior
    -A Cerulean Cave Chipset.
    -A Victory Road Chipset Both
    -A Chipset for the all Routes in front of the Pokemon Luege HQ and Victory Road
    -A Pewter City Museum Interior Chipset
    -A Battle Arena Interior Chipset

Is there ANYONE That has Experience with RM2K3 that can Help Me?!?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back