• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    My free trial of RPG Maker XP has ended, and i didn't have a chance to end the game. What can i do????????

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Nusegi said:
    My free trial of RPG Maker XP has ended, and i didn't have a chance to end the game. What can i do????????
    You could try and uninstall it and install it again.

Link2005 said:
    ok i have installed rpgxp and when i click the icon to start it up in the start mneu it comes up with
    Unable to lacte component ggs.dlll ect. what has happened?
    You need to go and find that .dll file somewhere.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nusegi
    You could try and uninstall it and install it again.

I doubt that will work, something that might work is changing your windows clock back a few days before it expired XD

Scompi

How can i make my game so when you push a boulder into a hole, it disappears and turns on a switch.

because i am doing like in seafoam islands, victory road, etc. when you push the boulder into the hole it falls into the lower level and either stops water, makes a bridge or makes a stop point on ice.

Please help! thanks in advance

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    You condinital Branches and switchs. Its not that hard.
    If you have msn, Yahoo, Or aim i can help you.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    i know i have done this befor and i am sorry to do it again but I NEED HELP PLEASE i really need a few things ......im not going to beg for a pokedex script cor RMXP because i dont think anyone has one, so i am going to ask for a start.....i need to know how to create a window in RGSS so i can work out something to show for a pokedex...i might have the data there as soon as you get the dex...yes it might take out the fun but it will be easier considering i cannot script hardly at all and i dont have time to learn right now because of school i barly have time to work on my game....

please PLEASE CANT SOMEONE HELP ME you will be contributing to a game that shows good potential(i think and a lot of my firends think it does....ill put a poll up after my current poll ends)

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    [NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
    i know i have done this befor and i am sorry to do it again but I NEED HELP PLEASE i really need a few things ......im not going to beg for a pokedex script cor RMXP because i dont think anyone has one, so i am going to ask for a start.....i need to know how to create a window in RGSS so i can work out something to show for a pokedex...i might have the data there as soon as you get the dex...yes it might take out the fun but it will be easier considering i cannot script hardly at all and i dont have time to learn right now because of school i barly have time to work on my game....

please PLEASE CANT SOMEONE HELP ME you will be contributing to a game that shows good potential(i think and a lot of my firends think it does....ill put a poll up after my current poll ends)

Here's a basic window script by Blizzy
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=37751
    and heres a Bestiary Script (Pokedex type script)
    https://www.rmxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7918

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    the #setting the clock back" thingy didn't work...any ideas???

does anyone know where i can get those fountains animations for the game

....y wont anyone help moi

first of all, don't tripple post.
    you need to have patience
    - blizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Scompi

Hello? Do you guys just ignore my question?

scompi said:
    How can i make my game so when you push a boulder into a hole, it disappears and turns on a switch.

because i am doing like in seafoam islands, victory road, etc. when you push the boulder into the hole it falls into the lower level and either stops water, makes a bridge or makes a stop point on ice.

Please help! thanks in advance

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    well, I dunno much about RPG Maker XP but I guess you could make it so that the boulder is actually a person object and put a condition on the hole so that if that person is on top of it the person turns on a switch that will make it invisible and trespassable and the event switch you want to happen is turned on.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    Cursed said:
    How do you change the fonts in RMXP?
    You need to go to script editor then main and there should be something like thama or something like that and change it to whatever your font name is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back