• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    Is it possible to make a super smash bros type game and/or a real time battling game. If so what should program should I use. I game maker works I have that.
    And how do I make a title screen with game maker

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
    Anyone have...

In RMXP, how do I make text a different color and a different size?

Also anyone have a ripped windowskin from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, etc.?

les_2212

Pokemon Black Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    i need help can someone post the team rocket charset here for me if you have it i will be giving credit to the person who post it and the person who created it thankyou

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    in RMXP, is there a way to make a window invisible at the beginning and then later have an event trigger the window to become visible. you see i am trying to do a hp bar in the rmxp default battle sys(pokemon style) and i want the hp bar to not be there in the beginning, like when it says "A Wild CHARMANDER appeared!" i dont want the hp bars there but when it says "Hero sent out Bulbasaur" i want the hp bar to appear is there a way to do it, i wanna edit teh battle status screen. i have tried the if statement thing but it didnt work.. can some one please help.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Nope, I got no Idea...

On the topic of CBS's though... I know it seems like a big request, but I was hoping someone could build or provide me with a comple CBS... I've tried almost everything... I have a Random encounter system, so thats OK. But my CBS is a bit shabby... so... yeah... can anyone help me?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'll merge this into the request thread for you, yuoaman. ^_^

Just that next time, use the edit button if you want to add new messages into your post instead of double posting, okay?

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    WHALESDUDE said:
    Nope, I got no Idea...

On the topic of CBS's though... I know it seems like a big request, but I was hoping someone could build or provide me with a comple CBS... I've tried almost everything... I have a Random encounter system, so thats OK. But my CBS is a bit shabby... so... yeah... can anyone help me?

I'm trying my best with the complete CBS. I'll release it once it's completely finished.

~Azura.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, I wanted to figure out a way to make an event wherein after the hero pushes a boulder over a hole leading to the floor below, a switch activates, making that boulder appear on said floor. The hard part about this IMO is the "leading to the floor below" part.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    You mean like... how its going to stay? Well, first, I think switches don't work between maps do they? If not, use variables. They stay the hwole game unless reversed.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    Well, here's one way of seeing it:

In Blackthorn City's gym back in G/S/C, while you were on the second floor, you'd be able to push one of those boulders through a hole in the floor, and it would appear on a certain spot on the floor below.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Right. You have to use a combination of conditional branches and variables. I'm working on a tutorial. Just rip the events if you want. I don't care >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back