• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • Flameguru said:
    Can someone find me Diamond/Pearl Tilesets? Thanks.

I'm working on ripping tilesets from the screenshots, however I'm not releasing any at the time. My problem is, the screenshots are "distorted", so I have to clear every part of the picture up.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Opps, sorry I should have specified. Is therer a way to make water reflections in RPG Maker 2003? No the less, now many people who use RPG Maker XP could have reflections

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    does anyone have the seperate sp for skills script. it was one rmxp.net but it went down a long time ago and well its not rmxp.org since not much people reposted there scripts.
    oh and how do poeple make the pokemon style damge, miss and critical display? thats all I need for my cbs to be finshed!

anyone?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    slix00 said:
    Nothing crashed. I just finished editing a map and saved the project down normally, somewhere between that time at 12:30 when I tried working on it, 9 files in the data folder, when viewed with wordpad, turned into meaningless squares. Only 3 were needed, but still important.

The meaningless squares mean that you can't do nothing with that file in WordPad. Try to make a new fresh Project and copy the files in your old data folder to your fresh one.
    (you can do it one by one so you can find the corrupted file).

Anyway, just give it a try.

~Azura.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Does anyone know how to make it to where I can pass behind the buildings instead of overlapping them? (in RM2K3)

And does anyone know how to make the grass work properly?
    (everytime I make it like an island, it will let me go into the water.)

And finally..does anyone have tilesets/chipsets for R/S/E/FR/LG in RM2K3 format?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Does anyone have a more..How can I put this.. Full inside house tileset for RMXP?

And can anyone please put these two sprite sets into RMXP format? I mess up when I do them :(

KT.PNG

Adam.bmp

Last edited:

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    can someone make a tutorial on the basics of game maker. I want to switch with it but can't figure it out.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    okay so im using the RMXP Pokemon Starter kit and i know it has an out of box choices but you cant use it at all so i was wondering if someone has one they would donate to Pokemon Mystic Light and Pokemon Golden Heights(a G/S/C remake that I haven't made a thread yet) or help me write one like tell me how to make one, Please help

~Minorthreat~

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Dahiel: here one of them I just finshed converting:
    kt7qe.png

adam7lo.png

just inport it and make the bg transparent.
    edited: ok done with both. oh and just so you know if it looks funny that might because I converted it with paint all you have to do is get the size and times it by 2 and then place it in the right spot.

@Minorthreat0987: you can use the way they made it but I think it only works for two options. if you want to know how to use theirs pm me.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    @Poke_DaviD - are you looking for a sprite for rm2k/3 or rmxp?(I need to know before I start searching.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    does any one know if there is a way to zoom the battler pic like i know how but i get a syntax error script'Sprite_battler' line 53: NoMethodError occurred
    undefined method 'zoom_x=' for # <Game_Enemy:0x3a70f98>
    Please help.

~Minorthreat~

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    is the Variable your tring to zoom is it a sprite?
    so does it have
    @yourvariable = Sprite.new
    @yourvariable.bitmap = RPG::Cache.battler("name")

something like that if not it don't work because the .zoom function is for images/sprites.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok found one:
    policeman2rn.png

is that what you wanted?wow i'm helpfull today :)
    only problem I don't know who made it I found it in Exteradude Resources and in the file where it says to credit it says:
    Exteradude's Pokemon Resources
    By exteradude
    -----------------------
    README
    To use these resources, please credit me and the following people from different forums.

Credits
    -----------------------
    Phoenix
    www.pokepeninsula.tk
    exteradude
    [email protected]
    [Dark-Dragon]
    Raccoon
    Shuu
    Hyper-Link
    Mario
    Rm2k3kid
    Dimipoke
    Pokemastter_shiny
    Demonic_Budha
    Blizzy
    RodBrazil
    Budgie Boy
    Spacecraft
    Gama
    Space Guard Dog
    so one of them you have to credit.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Dark Destiny said:
    Does anyone know how to make it to where I can pass behind the buildings instead of overlapping them? (in RM2K3)

And finally..does anyone have tilesets/chipsets for R/S/E/FR/LG in RM2K3 format?
    1) Go to database, then Tileset, and click on the tile you want untill you see star (*).

2) I believe that Rm2k3kid has some R/S/E/FR/LG tilesets for RPG Maker 2003.

freundmon said:
    can someone make a tutorial on the basics of game maker. I want to switch with it but can't figure it out.
    There are a bunch of tiuts for GameMaker here.

I need to find POKEMON video game sounds. I tried vgmusic.com, but they don't have what I need.

Last edited:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    LegosJedi said:
    1) Go to database, then Tileset, and click on the tile you want untill you see star (*).

2) I believe that Rm2k3kid has some R/S/E/FR/LG tilesets for RPG Maker 2003.

There are a bunch of tiuts for GameMaker here.

I need to find POKEMON video game sounds. I tried vgmusic.com, but they don't have what I need.

Thanks, how do I contact RM2k3kid?
    (Does he even come here anymore, or can someone get them?)

By the way, which sounds do you need?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back