• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me nickname my Jolteon.

Years
    Hi! Alice here.

Just wanting to ask for some suggestions for the nickname of my Jolteon!

Foremost, some background~ I usually roll a male Jolteon but in my latest play-through I've decided to go with a female!

And there's the problem. When it's a male I always call him "Nitro." So I want something related to that nickname. Variations, similar, something relating to speed, ect.

Thanks!

You could name it after Mercury, the Roman messenger of the gods and alter it to become more 'feminine'.

Nickname it Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon or Sylveon, please. Thanks.

You could go with Nitra instead. The "a" ending sounds more feminine to me.

Agila or some variation on agility/agile could work.

Or just something like Jolt, Static, Lightning, Zap, Sparky, Electra, Speedy, Accela, etc.

Alrighty then. Going with either Nitra, Electra, or Accela. Probably just going to rename her to get a feel for each. Thanks!

Alrighty then. Going with either Nitra, Electra, or Accela. Probably just going to rename her to get a feel for each. Thanks!

Happy to help with the suggestions. Let us know which name you ultimately settle on!

Hi! Alice here.

Just wanting to ask for some suggestions for the nickname of my Jolteon!

Foremost, some background~ I usually roll a male Jolteon but in my latest play-through I've decided to go with a female!

And there's the problem. When it's a male I always call him "Nitro." So I want something related to that nickname. Variations, similar, something relating to speed, ect.

Thanks!

Since it's female i will tell you some of the nicknames that i have in mind: Jane Foster, Hina, Hikari, Nari, Shera, Lucana or if you like matching with speed/element (although some match that i mentioned) Zapina,Tormenta,Voltstika. I hope you like any of them. Here is also a page which may help: https://pokemonname-rater.tumblr.com/post/113178764077/jolteon-suggested-nicknames-sparky-or-sparkee

Back