• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with Nicknaming? Prizes as an incentive. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Hello, i think this is the correct section, but if it's not feel free to move it.

Anyway, okay I was thinking of nicknaming a couple of Pokemon after two of my favourite singers, cause one of my friends named his umbreon after MJ. :D
    They are Prince, and Ziggy Stardust (you know...david bowie :P) Can't decide what Pokemon they'd be! i figured there would be some older members here that would actually know those ppl existed.
    Even better if the Pokemon in question looked good shiny. (Cause i generally make full shiny teams)

Anyone who can help me out will be rewarded. I have a number of events and shinies up my sleeve. :) Don't ask 'tell me what you've got then I'll help you' cause then you might as well talk to the wall in that case.

Ayselipera

I would name a Slowking Prince. Even though its suppose to be a king... but still it has the whole crown thing so you could make that work. Cacnea has a little crown so that works too. I wouldn't say Persian though just because Persian looks a like a female pokemon to me.

Ziggy Stardust makes me think of a Zigzagoon for obvious reasons. Anyways you could name a Ledian that. Since they have something to do with stars. ehhh? I hoped that helped somewhat.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    I would say nickname a Zigzagoon Ziggy just cause its name would fit obviously.
    And maybe a Nidoking line Prince since you know...King? XD

And Im 16 and know who they are. Prince is awesome! David Bowies ok but my older brother likes his music. =)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Prince should be Prinplup and Empoleon. One has a crown. :o Or Persian.
    Stardust should be Jirachi.

DAMN I AM GOOD AT THIS GAME :D

splosh

Russian Reversaler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Bonus points if Prince is a purple Pokemon! (Especially In shiny form) xD
    And i'm trying to stray off Ubers, and the event legends can't be nicknamed. (Otherwise ziggy would so be Jirachi :()

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • ...I'm sorry, but I don't think this kind of question merits a thread D:

Just go with the one you personally like the best.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back