• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help...Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
    ok first off, i dont wanna know how much thiis sucks. im still a noob. i just want some help and guidance so i stop walking in circles.

Aerodactyl@ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Taunt
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Stone Edge

Porygon-Z@ Life Orb
    Timid
    Adaptability
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe

~Nasty Plot
    ~Tri Attack
    ~Dark Pulse
    ~Thunderbolt

Lucario@ Life Orb
    Inner Focus
    Adament
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Close Combat
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Extreme Speed
    ~Crunch

Gengar@ Life Orb
    Timid
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe

~Hypnosis
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Focus Blast

Swampert@ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    240 Hp/216 Def/52 SpA

~Earthquake
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Surf
    ~Protect

Infernape@ Life Orb
    Jolly
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Swords Dance
    ~Close Combat
    ~Flare Blitz
    ~Thunder Punch

Mkay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I see no counter to Gyarados, period. One DD and EQ/Waterfall/Ice Fang destroys your team. Haven't you run into this on Shoddy?

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    ok first off, i dont wanna know how much thiis sucks. im still a noob. i just want some help and guidance so i stop walking in circles.

Crobat@ Leftovers
    Jolly
    62 Atk/252 Spe/194 Hp

~Hypnosis
    ~Taunt
    ~Roost
    ~Aerial Ace

I liked this guy cause of his fast sleep. He isnt doing so well on shoddy, but i think thats just me.
    Try this one :P. 252 HP is a bit redundant xD and you dont' really need it. 62 Attack Aerial Ace is pretty bad ass. and gives you some oomph for Heracross (CB) leads.

Torterra@ Leftovers
    Impish
    212 Hp/252 Def/44 Spe

~Wood Hammer
    ~EQ
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Stealth Rock

I wanted a mostly offensive team, because defensive strategy is completely foreign to me. This is as close to defense as i can get.
    He might need to go cuz a guy on shoddy once said, "F^(!< u torterra n00b!" ya.
    F^(!< you Shoddy losers n00b!. I like this torterra.
    Porygon-Z@ Life Orb
    Timid
    Adaptability
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe

~Nasty Plot
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Dark Pulse
    ~Hyper Beam

This thing is my best friend. its the only pokemon on this team i really enjoy. as far as my math goes, hyper beam is 150x2(adapt)=300+life orb=enough 2 kill a fighting type. i <3 porygon-z. dont take him off if u can plz.
    Sure this works well for a blissey Kill. but lemme teach you a secret...
    You: Porygon-Z used Nasty Plot as opponent switches to blissey
    You: Hyper Beam, Blissey Faints
    Opponent: Pulls in Gyara/Weavile/Scizor/Lucario who any of the sort with a good player will use SD while you recharge.
    Opponent: Outspeeds you with 3 of them and has priority on the other, and OHKOs you with about any move in their arsenal.
    Hyper Beam P-Z is frail, and gives a free set up.

Heracross@ Choice Band/Life Orb
    Adament/Jolly
    104 Hp/252 Atk/152 Spe

~Mega Horn
    ~Close Combat
    ~Stone Edge
    ~Night Slash

this guy... was a misake. he lasts 2 seconds on shoddy. to me, hes 2 frail. plz assist.
    If adament isn't working, try Jolly, you'll notice you outspeed a bit of things more than before :P but you won't get that splendid OHKO on a few things.
    CBHera is godly, if used correctly.

Alakazam@ Choice Specs
    Timid
    Sync
    252 SpA/6 SpD/252 Spe

~Psychic
    ~Focus Blast
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Trick

This is isnt tops but, hes okay
    You know what I hate? People trying CM on something as frail as a Zam. Trick Specs is a beast, especially if you nail a Blissey.

Empoleon@ Petaya Berry
    Modest
    28 Hp/12 Def/252 SpA/216 Spe

~Agility
    ~Hydro Pump
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Sub

this is pretty tough. it is capable of taking out most everything in 1 blow thnks 2 stab pump. 4 those who dunno, he agiles up and subs down to petaya activation 4 extra SpA 2 sweep with. i dont care if this gu gets pulled.

remember, save all the noob crap.

A few things I thought I put in bold.

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
    actually no. i havnt seen 1 gyarados in the about 50 games i played. i stopped keeping track of things and i actually started to believe gyara was dead or a perfect counter was found. so its not? Thxs 4 keeping it buisness btw.:cross-eye

o ya and what i try to do is make fast sweepers that can hit hard, cuz i dunno how to play defense at all.
    (like i said.) so in my brain i would find something that can hit gyara first and hard, and still be capable of sweeping other pokemon. but whenever i try to do that on my own, i just end up going around in circles.

swmpert is good. i will probably find a way to narrow this team to 4 sweepers and 2 tanks. or 3 sweepers, 2 tanks, and a starter lke cro.

edits 2 team:
    -crobat + Torterra SE starter
    -empoleon + Mixpert
    Porygon-z - Hyper Beam + Thunderbolt + Tri Attack
    -CBHera + SDLuke
    -Alakazam + Standard OR Double Stat Gengar
    +Physical Infernape
    Do these changes appease u?

Last edited:

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Gyarados is actually the 4th used Pokemon on September's stats. He's definitely more than capable of ripping through your team if he gets a DD... or two.

Max Def/HP Impish Dusknoir can counter him fairly well, though (obviously with ThunderPunch).

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
    i just was testing out my new team. i found a gyarados, and took no time taking it out. the only probrem is my torterra is too slow and is immeadiatly taunted. im going for aerodactyl.

edits 4 team:
    -torterra +aerodactyl

Years
    i just was testing out my new team. i found a gyarados, and took no time taking it out. the only probrem is my torterra is too slow and is immeadiatly taunted. im going for aerodactyl.

edits 4 team:
    -torterra +aerodactyl
    Deoxys can also make a decent lead, it has access to: Taunt, Stealth Rock, Light Screen, Reflect and a plethora of type coverage.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Aerodactyl@ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Taunt
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Stone Edge
    Nice, I made one myself recently, can't really comment much on that

Porygon-Z@ Life Orb
    Timid
    Adaptability
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe

~Nasty Plot
    ~Tri Attack
    ~Dark Pulse
    ~Thunderbolt

Lucario@ Life Orb
    Inner Focus
    Adament
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Close Combat
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Extreme Speed
    ~Crunch

Gengar@ Life Orb
    Timid
    4 Hp/252 SpA/252 Spe

~Hypnosis
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Focus Blast

Swampert@ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    240 Hp/216 Def/52 SpA

~Earthquake
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Surf
    ~Protect
    Protect? is pointless it does nothing except stall the opponent for one move

Infernape@ Life Orb
    Jolly
    4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe

~Swords Dance
    ~Close Combat
    ~Flare Blitz
    ~Thunder Punch

Not many comments, but they are in bold.
    Mkay?

Now, your team is VERY Weavile weak, it runs through atleast 3 of your pokemon if it has enough speed. You have counters for it, but I'm just telling you, if those are gone SO ARE YOU

Years
    It fails to get past Swampert, but Bullet Punch on Lucario would be the final nail in it's coffin.

Also, you may want to run either Deoxys or a scarfer, as you have no way of revenge-killing anything after is sets up. Running ScarfGar could help with the Gyara weak.

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
    well, im having a good time on shoddy with this team. note-pory may need to be scarfed, gengar also. i dunno. wat u think. i got uber raped by shaymin-s(grass flying if udunno) it ruined my day.:(

Years
    well, im having a good time on shoddy with this team. note-pory may need to be scarfed, gengar also. i dunno. wat u think. i got uber raped by shaymin-s(grass flying if udunno) it ruined my day.:(
    You may want to run something with Ice Shard or Registeel/Dragonite/Zapdos; They're the best ways of dealing with it. Scarf Gengar, definitely.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
    Hello? I need help with that Aerodactyl. I dun like it. Any1 has anything else effective for its spot?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    o________________o, why did you do this to me ? lol

Please dont bump threads over a month old, check the pc rules out if havent already.

~Thread Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back