• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help needed and appreciated

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Hi guys new to the forum thanks for having me!
    Long story short... I have a pretty big collection of original Pokémon cards mostly English but alot of Japanese ones aswell. All of my cards are from 1995/1996. I'm not clued up atall on the value of these cards and I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to help me out by looking at my cards and seeing if I have any gems on my hands?
    As I say I do have ALOT of cards. If anyone is enthusiastic enough to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Trying to post some pictures to start but I see forum rules won't allow for now.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Forum rules only apply to external images. New users can still post them via attachments (paperclip button next to smilies on the full editor).

Back