• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help on my Blissey

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • ThePlaya, you could of gotten your point across without being so condescending and harsh. Consider yourself warned for flaming.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • wh-what??
    I wasn't saying it in a mean way. I was just helping him out. I don't think I was flaming him thought. But if you guys think I was......

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • wh-what??
    I wasn't saying it in a mean way. I was just helping him out. I don't think I was flaming him thought. But if you guys think I was......

Um, saying fail 10 times in a row and bolding it would be flaming. you people think I'm bad :/ And half of what you said was wrong or worded horribly. Helping him? Name one suggestion you made that wasn't "this sucks." I rest my case.

"Flameland" lives up to the hype, yet again.

Anyways, Houndoom666, anything blissey-related you still need help with? Because I or any rater here can probably help since it's more OU than the "My dog ate my homework" excuse ;)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I would go with this one:

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 212 HP / 240 Def / 56 SAtk
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Arometherapy
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

Health annoys many players but watch out as Blissey is owned by Machamp.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I would go with this one:

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 212 HP / 240 Def / 56 SAtk
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Arometherapy
    - Ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

Health annoys many players but watch out as Blissey is owned by Machamp.

Blissey needs max Def. EVERY time. Every last point makes a difference, sadly. Bliss can afford losing a little HP, but not Def.

Back