• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, question about secret rare card

Years
  • Hi,
    My son bought a pack of cards and got a secret rare Miriam nurse card, it's Japanese and he tells me these cards aren't out in the Uk yet. The question is what to do with it, I can see the same cards for sale on eBay for a few hundred dollars and he wants to get it graded but could do with some advice?
    Is it worth getting graded and hanging on to or selling it now, is it worth that much? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Greetings there. I am moving your thread over to the Trading Card Game section in hopes that you can find the answers you seek. I hope that fortune finds your collection, good luck.

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    sending cards for grading is expensive (and takes months) and is best done with 20+ cards, so for a single good card its best to list it fast (somewhere like ebay) and ungraded :) hope this helps!

Back