• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    I read the notes and I ended up wrting this:

16,North,0,17,South,0

and still it didn't work with me!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    The "16" means the mapID: 16!
    Make sure the map is in this ID.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    thank you...

I need:
    -how to fix the connectopn problem
    -people throwing the ball (in the battle)
    -how to let the ball apear if you want to catch a pokemon

and thank you aqain, your the best!

(sorry if I'm rude sometimes!!)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    thank you...

I need:
    -how to fix the connectopn problem
    -people throwing the ball (in the battle)
    -how to let the ball apear if you want to catch a pokemon

and thank you aqain, your the best!

(sorry if I'm rude sometimes!!)
    -What connection problem. Be more specific
    -That you would have to have in the later update of Poccil's starter kit
    -That again you would have to have in the later update of the starter kit

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
    Years
    Pokemon Fangame Help

In Pokemon games, after you defeat a high ranking Team Rocket, Aqua, etc. Admin or leader, them and the grunts leave the area they once took over. What do I do to set that situation in my game, what I mean is after defeating the main rocket member, both them and all the members to dissapear after talking to the main Team rocket.

It has something to do with switches but I don't know what to do, could someone help me please.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    So cab you give me the newest\updated poccil starter kit please, and the connection problem is that it don't work! Thank you again and sorry if I was rude with you!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    It should work! I mean the connection.
    It work for everyone! Just you, so I think you use the wrong way!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010

So They Have A Pokemon Essentials Why Not A Megaman Essentials ................... What I Am Asking Is Does Any One Know How To Script A Megaman ZX Style Game Or Even A Megaman Battle Network Style Game.............................Please Help! Thank You In Advance To Who Ever Helps. I'll Be Waiting...............

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah! If you want to make a Megaman ZX style game, use game maker.
    If you want to make Megaman Battle Network style, there is a script of its battle system in Creation Asylum, try search them!

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    Hello? Any help here?

I NEED this Character set!

Do you realize how immature and demanding this makes you "sound"? First off, you need to realize the difference between "needing" something and "wanting" it. You "need" air, water, and nutrients. You "want" everything else. Now only that, but you are demanding other people come up with something that, in all likelyhood, does not yet exist on the net. The ONLY character sets that I have seen so far on the net from PMD are the ones on the Spriter's Resource, and that doesn't even go to Mew!. In other words, you are demanding that someone download a PMD Red ROM, an emulator, and then proceed to rip and enlarge the sprites for Dunsparce. Not only that, but you want them already able to be used on RMXP! Talk about demanding! Most people are not willing to go to that kind of trouble anyway, and by demanding it like this, as well as being quite rude, you basically reduce your chances to 0%. Try thinking about what needs to be done to make what you need before requesting it, much less demanding it. (You may think I used the word demand too much, but I'm not. I'm making a point, and, technically, it is still gramatically correct)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Hi guys, I tried again and it worked, but can you give me the newest update please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    this is the site I go to to download the new starter kits, and it's the starter kit I got!!!, and one more question, if I lose how can I control the place I'm going to, or let the player go to the last pokemon center?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back