• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help & Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

it wouldnt let me post pics because i havn't posted 15 times yet =/

@agent destroyer: Do you need characters for rm2k3? or rmxp?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    So can you give me the newest\updated poccil starter kit please, and the connection problem is that it don't work!

Atomic Reactor

@ agent destroyer: i sent it (characters) to you in a pm. as well as the cave tileset i made for rm2k3 guy.

@ Backmaster: how recent is this update?

Atomic Reactor

lol i just learned this. it dosnt require a program. it requires a keyboard.
    on the keyboard theres a button that says "print screen" or"SysRq" or something like that. while your playing the game press that button. then open up paint. click edit, then paste. the image will appear. if you have any questions, pm me.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    lol i just learned this. it dosnt require a program. it requires a keyboard.
    on the keyboard theres a button that says "print screen" or"SysRq" or something like that. while your playing the game press that button. then open up paint. click edit, then paste. the image will appear. if you have any questions, pm me.

You might want to hold the Alt button too. Otherwise, it'll take a picture of the whole screen.

Also, I believe the most recent update to the starter kit was just a couple of days ago. (Just go to the website, it'll tell you the date of the last update)

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    and we have time for one more question:
    how do you make a event permently disappear? (i tried erase event but it came back after i left the building

Add a new page and set it to Self Switch: A is ON

Then in the first page where you want the event to end add Self Switch: A is ON and it will go to a blank event with nothing which will act as if it ended. It lasts forever.

If you don't understand, oh well...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Does anybody have any DP tilesets in RMXP form? This is urgent.

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Does anybody have a DP tileset in RMXP form?

And,dude it's axibar not aixbar.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back