• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2004
    does anyone know a good way to catch (find) feebas? please!!!! I really can't find one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • You just need some luck...Feebas are hard to find but if you try to catch Feebas when you bored...you can even get Shiny Feebas, who knows!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • If you have a Lanturn, I think its special power is Illuminate or something. It increases the chance of meeting a pokemon. So if you go to route 119 and do this then you may increase your chance of seeing a Feebas and catching one.
    :classic:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have to fish for Feebas however, so it probably won't help. It's good for things like Relicanth though.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Poor Andy...^_^;
    I think Kairi can beat you on MOTM contest easily...:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • and the fact is that Kairi did beat him in MOTM... i think she got the highest overall amount of votes too.

either way... back on topic now shall we...?

Back