• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years
  • Hey I just got my Sapphire Version and i was wondering.Where will i find my first moon stone? I want to know this so I can Us it on a Skitty.

Also were will i first Incounter a skitty?what route?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • This should be in Ruby/Sapphire discussion....

Also Skitty is found on Route 116 And a Moonstone can be found at Meteor Falls

Last edited:

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I would be rather gracious if you could give me the iformation I seek..

Also im terribly sorry If i posted in the wrong catergory

good day Chaps!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You can find a Moon Stone at Mateor Falls and Wild Pokemon. You can find Skitty at Route 116 and you can trade for one at Fortree City.
    Next time questions about R/S thay need to go in Ruby/Sapphire Discussion.
    Ill move it there now.
    *Moved*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • no... day/night doesn't not affect Pokemon encounter-rate anymore... all it does is affecting morning sun, synthesis and moonlight which is a shame...

if you're playing Sapphire version, you can use the move "theif", "covet" or "trick" to steal Moonstones from lunatone. Then you'll be having unlimited supply of them. (Zigzagoon/Linoone can learn theif itself for your information)

Skitty's encounter-rate is 2% (or something low... i forgot my statistics) so you have to be patient.

IAmAFirePokemonTrainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Moon Stones In Pokemon Emerald Version

How Many Moon Stones Can You Get In Pokemon Emerald Version?

I Found 1 Is There Any Others, In Pokemon Emerald Version, Cause I Need 1 More To Evolve My Jigglypuff.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back