• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Hello all, me again with another trouble...
    So I have reached the point in the game where you travel to Aether Paradise with Hau and the other Team Skull dude ( forgot name sorry ) to rescue Lilly. I completed all the other challenges except for Team Skull Boss Guzma. I CANT BEAT HIM!. Just so you know, i have a LV 42 Incineroar, LV 44 Machoke, LV 35 Leafeon, LV 37 Grimer, LV 36 Tauros and LV 35 Salandit.
    Hope someone can help!
    Thanks, Trainer1328

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If Machoke doesn't know a Rock attack right now, try to teach it one so it can pull some SE damage on his Pokemon. Incineroar should also be useful (if it has a decent Fire attack), but you don't want to lead with it since I'm pretty sure Guzma leads with Golisopod.

If you have a Rare Candy to spare, use it on Grimer so it hits level 38 and evolves, the stat boost may help you. Leafeon is likely to be dead weight in this battle; sacrifice it when need be to heal/revive one of your other Pokemon.

I get the feeling your Salandit is male since females are supposed to evolve into Salazze at 33. That's unfortunate, since that may have been helpful too.

Years
    I agree with Nah's suggestions. And I can confirm Guzma does lead with Golisopod, so make sure you put something up in front that can take it out and doesn't have a weakness to Bug, since he likes to go for First Impression (90 power Bug-type priority move) right off the bat.

Also, if your Salandit is male I advise you should ditch it since it's entirely useless due to being unable to evolve.

Back