• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here comes Team Rocket!

Rocket_Bailey

Rocket's secret Weapon
    Years
    Hey everyone, my love for Pokemon has been re kindles recently and I've been playing the old games non stop while watching the anime series. I recently completed the Team Rocket challenge though not on this site, I have a fanfiction posted on fanfiction.net chronicaling my adventures into the Team rocket organization.

I'm quite new here but i think by poking around I'll figure things out but I hope to make some good friends here. <3

Years
    Hey everyone, my love for Pokemon has been re kindles recently and I've been playing the old games non stop while watching the anime series. I recently completed the Team Rocket challenge though not on this site, I have a fanfiction posted on fanfiction.net chronicaling my adventures into the Team rocket organization.

I'm quite new here but i think by poking around I'll figure things out but I hope to make some good friends here. <3

Hi there Bailey. *Shakes hand*

I am one of the craziest Oshawott fans on this forum. But you can call me Hikari.

I remember when I watched the anime back in the day, my real experience with the games began when I got Ruby for my 11th birthday. I then went on to play the 4th and 5th Generation games.

My fave Pokemon (obviously) is Oshawott. He's so adorable!

And yeah, I thought you were male at first based on your thread title! I'm often a victim of gender confusion as well cos some users think I'm male solely cos of my very quirky personality. Well, I am an online genderbender so that's well expected. Despite my quirkiness I am actually female.

I see you love challenges? We have a section that's dedicated towards each and every kind of challenge you can think of! Go check it out.

Remember to contact a moderator if you need help!

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Rocket_Bailey

Rocket's secret Weapon
    Years
    Hello *returns the handshake*

Hehe I feel old I got Pokemon blue when I was seven. I've been hooked on everything Pokemon since. ^^

It's fine I get confused for a guy all the time, and yeah I enjoyed the challenge and i plan to go through every game and make a larger story out of it, the challenge section is what made me sign up in the first place. X3

I will thanks very much Hikari <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, supporter of Team Plasma. But if you really love Team Rocket, here are gifts, I stole them from James & Jessie:
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!

So, how do you like this place so far? Neat, eh?

Wanna chat, VM me at my page. Send me a friend request anytime too.

Huv a great time here.

~Mid, Team Plasma's No.1 Supporter
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!
    Here comes Team Rocket!

Oh, I'm planning on doing the Team Rocket challenge as well. XD; Better get started on that soon, since I've really been looking forward to it haha. Challenges are loads of fun. :3 Am also a Pokemon anime watcher as well, though I haven't seen the last few episodes yet.

Anyway, welcome to PC~! Go ahead and check out our anime section amongst others, I'm sure you'll like it there. <: Do some exploring to figure out what you like best here!

Enjoy your stay and it was great to meet you. :D

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    I recently completed the Team Rocket challenge though not on this site, I have a fanfiction posted on fanfiction.net chronicaling my adventures into the Team rocket organization.

Interesting premise, I must say! It's a rarity to see fanfictions centered around the antagonists instead of the archetypical "trainer on quest to be champion" fic. Did you know we have a Fan Fiction section here in PC? If you're looking for constructive criticism towards your works then you should swing by and see if anyone has suggestions to improve your FF.

While poking around does help in getting you accustomed to PC's nooks and crannies, looking for a mentor in the Adoption Center is most likely much more productive! They could help you fit in the sections you're interested in. I recommend you at least check it out, it's always an option to skip out on it if you feel you don't need it though!

Rocket_Bailey

Rocket's secret Weapon
    Years
    Thank you all for the warm Welcome, Midnight thank you for those lovely pokemon ;D I'll take good care of them I like Team Plasma too but unfortunately my job description includes beating their pants off o3o I'm sorry.
    I will check it out soon Cirno it was nice meeting you too ^^
    And Thanks for the advice Hue I've looked into the mentors adoption but I don't feel a huge need to bother them just yet unless I really need help. See you all around then ^^

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello, Rocket_Bailey!
    I'm Gerokunz, but just call me George.
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, you might like this!
    Have a nice times here!

~ George

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello, Rocket Agent Bailey. Glad to hear more people are taking the TR challenge, I'd certainly like to read your fanfic. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Back