• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here goes nothing!

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Hello everyone! Ah, I'm so terrible at introduction but I figure I'd give it a shot! So, my name is "Amaris" as you can tell but I'm more than open to any nicknames! I've been playing and following Pokemon for a long time now, as well as a pretty long while lurker on these forums, though I've only just gained enough confidence to break out of my 'comfort' zone to meet with others, haha. I do hope that we can be great friends, and chat from time to time when possible!

Also, I do apologize as I'm generally terrible at introducing myself.
    Ahh, first impressions are always the most nerve-wrecking for me!

Years
  • Gero. Love the Tsu avatar. Welcome to PC Amaris. ('0')/

Sounds like me when I just joined PC... took a while to adjust to people and break out of that shell. I'm sure you'll be fine, we're very nice here. Are you playing Sun or Moon? =)

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Hello Amaris! (such a unique name, trouble pronouncing it though xD) Welcome to PC though, it's okay to be stuck in a eggshell that's pretty me. I only open up to people if I find a common interest with them or anything I can be able to speak up about.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Feel free to message if you wanna chat c:
    See you around ~~

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Gero. Love the Tsu avatar. Welcome to PC Amaris. ('0')/

Sounds like me when I just joined PC... took a while to adjust to people and break out of that shell. I'm sure you'll be fine, we're very nice here. Are you playing Sun or Moon? =)

Thanks so much! I do have quite the weakness for frogs/toads or anything relating to it. I appreciate the encouragement to no end as well! As far as the game that I'm playing, it's Moon. I was so excited to find that we finally had a ghost starter, pretty much! Might I ask you the same? Which you may be playing, I mean! I may be a tad nosy, so I do apologize in advance for any future questioning! Also, if I may... your avatar is so cute!

Hello Amaris! Welcome to PC, you gave a great 1st impression on me. So don't worry about a thing, okay? :)

Which was your first Pokemon game? my first game was Sapphire, Pokemon stayed in my life since then. Which sections do you like the most so far? we do cover a wide area of interests, I think there's a place for everybody here.

If you ever want to chat or you just need help, let me know. Don't be shy, you're going to make a lot of friends if you stay around and act like yourself, trust me! :)

Oh, Sapphire is wonderful! I still have fantastic memories of it. As for my first Pokemon game, I believe it was Red. My favorite section... hmm, it's difficult to say as the site as a whole feels wonderful in atmosphere, if that makes sense. Very friendly, that I could really enjoy any! But I would most likely wander around in General, Main Series (Mainly Moon/Sun) or Playground more than anything, haha. Thank you so very much for the pep talk. I'm honestly feeling quite a bit more comfortable already!

Hello Amaris! (such a unique name, trouble pronouncing it though xD) Welcome to PC though, it's okay to be stuck in a eggshell that's pretty me. I only open up to people if I find a common interest with them or anything I can be able to speak up about.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Feel free to message if you wanna chat c:
    See you around ~~

Hello! Ah, and no worries about the name! I'll often let an individual pronounce it how they feel most comfortable as any really works, to me! But the typical pronounciation is "Ah-ma(short a)ris" or "A(short a)-mur-is". Does that perhaps make sense? I'm sorry if it's a tad complicated! I'm terrible at explaining these things. Many simply go with "Ama" for short, though! Thank you so much for the kind words, and I would so love to chat more whenever possible, thank you for the offer! I had best get around to that ASAP. ^^

-----------------

And finally, thank you all so much for the warm welcoming and the kind words! Admittedly, I had been freaking out the moment I had posted this topic as I'm not exactly the most socially skilled, especially in regards to introduction. Every welcome and every encouragement given here means a great deal to me and I look forward to chatting with and learning more about everyone! ♥

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
    Years
  • Welcome!
    If you ever need a friendly face to chat to, don't hesitate to hit me up! Also take time to join the Discord and get in on some of the conversations there too! It's super fun!
    I recently re-joined PC so we can be newbies together!

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Welcome!
    If you ever need a friendly face to chat to, don't hesitate to hit me up! Also take time to join the Discord and get in on some of the conversations there too! It's super fun!
    I recently re-joined PC so we can be newbies together!

Oh, that sounds great fun! I'll definitely check that out and join up ASAP. Thank you very much for the offer and invite, by the way! How exciting!

Years
  • . . .though I've only just gained enough confidence to break out of my 'comfort' zone to meet with others, haha. I do hope that we can be great friends, and chat from time to time when possible!
    I think you were looking for me. I'm that one that pushes the door open to fun! Welceom to the forums and I hope that you and I can be friends! Leave me a VM or a PM or just chat with me whenever you feel like it! I am nearly always on here so I'll be sure quick to respond! I enjoy helping out and discussing life and opinions with everyone I can! See you soon!

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Hey Amaris! We already talked a little but welcome to the site! I really hope you're enjoying yourself already and will continue to have a good time here.

Ah, thank you so much, and I have been enjoying myself quite a lot, actually. ^^ Difficult not to with so many kind and welcoming invidiuals!

I think you were looking for me. I'm that one that pushes the door open to fun! Welceom to the forums and I hope that you and I can be friends! Leave me a VM or a PM or just chat with me whenever you feel like it! I am nearly always on here so I'll be sure quick to respond! I enjoy helping out and discussing life and opinions with everyone I can! See you soon!

Oh, I would love to chat sometime, thank you very much for the offer! Despite how all over the place my schedule is, I'd love to chat and meet with others whenever possible, so that will certainly be quite the treat! If you're certain then do expect a message sometime! ❤

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Ah, I'm so terrible at introduction but I figure I'd give it a shot! So, my name is "Amaris" as you can tell but I'm more than open to any nicknames! I've been playing and following Pokemon for a long time now, as well as a pretty long while lurker on these forums, though I've only just gained enough confidence to break out of my 'comfort' zone to meet with others, haha. I do hope that we can be great friends, and chat from time to time when possible!

Also, I do apologize as I'm generally terrible at introducing myself.
    Ahh, first impressions are always the most nerve-wrecking for me!
    Hey Amaris, welcome to the community.

Introductions are never easy, I lurked around for an year, before I actually started posting. But hey u got that out of the way, so that's a start.

I'm sure u'll meet a lot of nice people here, like urs truly ;). j/k :P.

Feel free to drop in a VM any time u feel like chatting.

Hope to see ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back