• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Here is my 1 inch TV with a broken controller"

TY

Try to describe it detailed, but if you dont want to thats fine too :D

Also feel free to send a picture of it :3

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • My laptop tends to be on my table in the living room, which is where I like to game. Else, at my TV in the living room with one of my very moveable sofas.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • The living room is my gaming centre.

Since I had to give back my HD TV, I've been forced to resort to an old component cable TV, so I can't record my games with my Hauppauge.

Anyway. My old setup had my XBOX on the stand directly adjacent to my television, on the small stand next to the TV stand was my Computer which was hooked up between my TV, my XBOX and the Hauppauge, it was my YouTube hub. I would of taken a picture but it's no longer setup.

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • 43 inch TV with every console from the NES to the PS4. I worked in the games industry for quite a while :x

Years
  • I'm a PC gamer but am getting the Xbox One in a couple of months.

I have a 2-screen setup. The screen I use for gaming is 30" HD. I don't like describing all of my computers specs but lets just say that it is very good, quite costly and is able to run all games on the highest quality with no lag. I'm just trying to save up for a bigger hard drive right now so I have enough space for more games. As we speak, a Razer headset and mouse are being delivered so that should be a nice touch. Still need to get a gaming keyboard so will probably be a few months 'till that happens because I'm starting my new job soon. I like how it is at the moment and am still currently upgrading, can't wait for everything to be finished. When I have more time and money, I want to start YouTubing and hopefully everything turns out amazingly!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Desk w/ 19inch TV and Wii U with a few games, Gamepad stand and laptop. Will be getting a better Samsung 22 inch Smart TV so I can use multimedia easier with it.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I am a PC gamer and my desk is littered with manga and GunPla. We have a 70 inch tv that I play the Wii on sometimes but the games arent built for such large TV's because you can really see how poor the graphics are.

TY

I have a laptop on my desk, which i will replace with a PC setup anytime soon xD
    And for PS3 gaming i have to be in the living room where its connected to a huge TV.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Everything and anything is connected to the 42er in the living room.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Alright, well I mostly game on my bad or on a chair if I'm competitive gaming. I have a 28" plasma screen TV that sits on a desk. An Xbox 360 is on a small desk next to the TV, and my Nintendo Wii and Playstation 2 are on the ground with a bunch of controllers ad gaming memorabilia. On the desk where my Xbox 360 lies there is a collection of games underneath. Then there is a larger desk across from my bed where I have 2 Nintendo DS' and a Nintendo 3DS. There are also many games there and some Gameinformers. Then I normally put my laptop under my bed. Out of sight, out of it being stepped on.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I have a two TV setup. One is a 35-inch Sony Trinitron HD CRT and the other is a 13-inch JVC from 1990 with only coaxial input which I use exclusively for my Famicom.

Spoiler:

Currently my HD has the PS3 and Super Famicom connected. I go with CRT because of the absence of lag and dem colors. Also doesn't hurt I got the thing for like 20 bucks. Sadly the video processor doesn't handle Famicom/NES signals correctly because of how they 'cheat' every so many frames. Sucks to have screen tearing on Super Mario Bros.

Spoiler:

I'm, like, pretty happy with it all. I just wish I had the rest of my systems here. I want to see some of my PS2 games over component on my TV. ;_;

Back