• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here there be sprites!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • Come one, come all... there be sprites a plenty here!
    Now be nice.. it's my first shop so... I'm not to good at putting down the words so that they sound good, if anything they sound really bad, but I'm hoping people will look past that and admire my work.

Here is the stuff that I can do...

RECOLORS: many diferent recolors, you just tell me what to recolor and I'll do it, here are some examples;
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

SPLICING/FUSIONS: I can fuse more than two, up to as many as you can throw at me (almost), here are some examples of that;
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

SHADOW/LIGHTS: I only have shadow to show right now, but I'll get some lights up there soon... here are the examples;
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

THIS IS NEW!!!UPGRADES: upgrades are pics of old pokemon made with the colors of the new, in other words, just updated pics..... here are the examples if you don't understand;
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

IF YOU WANT SOME: all you have to do is tell me what you want and how you want it, that's basicly it, I mean it can't get any more simple..... can it...?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • why don't you use the newer sprites instead of the old ones?
    And i want a shadow of my fusion, here is a pic
    Here there be sprites!

It might be hard by try if you can.

Years
  • to tell you the truth they're not good, i think you need to practise a bit more and you need at least three shades on a revamp and fusions, if you fused a blaziken and a mewtwo you need to change one or the others colours so it matches. and save them as .BMP and don't use photobucket, it changes them to .JPEG www.imageshack.us changes them to .PNG

sorry you need so serious work... 2/10

Years
  • JBCBlank said:
    THIS IS NEW!!!UPGRADES: upgrades are pics of old pokemon made with the colors of the new, in other words, just updated pics..... here are the examples if you don't understand;
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

IF YOU WANT SOME: all you have to do is tell me what you want and how you want it, that's basicly it, I mean it can't get any more simple..... can it...?[/COLOR]

I believe these are already classified as revamps :)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Alrighty then... I'll get right on thoes requests...

Eevee_lady, I never asked to be rated, I do my best ok... I don't have any fance sprite making programs.... I only have paint and I do what I can with it...

Signomi,
    I never knew that, I'll keep what they are called as I have them.... (that didn't make sence) in other words, I'm gonna keep calling them up grades, just here.

Dark Feline, thanks. XD

Other questions from you lot....:

I don't do customs, as I said to eevee_lady, I only have paint, It would take me forever.

I use both new and old, depending on what works for the sprite...

Alright let me just get to thoes requests....

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • thanks kfor the sprite it looks cool, also jsut because you have paint doesn't mean you can say ohh i have paint it woudl be too hard. yes maybe on custom it woudl be , but for fusions it is easy. I made a guide for frined and he only had paint. I only have piant and i do awsome. So jsut cuz you have paint doean't make that an excuse.

And to evee_lady i use photobucket and none of myy pictures chane they load up as what i save them as

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I never said that... but anyway.. I made some new sprites... and I'll get to thoes requests as soon as I possibly can, they will get done, don't worry.
    my shadow lugia's...
    Here there be sprites!

~JBCBlank

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2006
    hello
    jbcblank im the brother of shinycollector can i have fire lugia ice lugia shadow lugia groud lugia and bug lugia!!!!!!!!!

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Alright people I finished, I know it took longer than expected, but we moved the computer and I was without it for a few days.

But here they are,
    jedite100: (here is your dragon)
    Here there be sprites!

XD001fan45: (here is your LinArgon)
    Here there be sprites!

Sarah241847: (here are your light pokemon)
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

Parente: (here are your lugia's)
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    JBCBlank said:
    Alright people I finished, I know it took longer than expected, but we moved the computer and I was without it for a few days.

But here they are,
    jedite100: (here is your dragon)
    Here there be sprites!

XD001fan45: (here is your LinArgon)
    Here there be sprites!

Sarah241847: (here are your light pokemon)
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

Parente: (here are your lugia's)
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!
    thanx can you make aggron base

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Alright people, sorry for the hold up here,

Shadowfuse: (here?s your, thing, I made it in two positions, choose the one you like.)
    Here there be sprites!
    Here there be sprites!

XD001fan45: (here I hope you like the way it looks now...)
    Here there be sprites!

Back