• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTragicNightmare

xTragic's Page
    Years
    these are my SCRATCH fakemon.

Amorswan (Swan - Water [Luvdisc's Evo])

Dinol (Instrument Poke - Normal [Belly Drum])
    Dinol Pixel Art

Xymitarn (Panther - Dark/Steel [Shadow Claw, Metal Claw, Crunch...])

No names (the concepts are by Enix)

Chimaeo (Wind Chime Creature *Chimecho evo* - Psychic [Future Sight, Wish, Softboiled])

Occultales (Ninetales' Evo *max happy* - Fire/Psychic [Overheat, Psycho Boost, Tail Glow, Agility])

Botaneon (Eevee Evo *leaf stone* - Grass [Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Solarbeam, Signal Beam, Synthesis...])

Glaceon ( Eevee Evo *lvl up with Nevermeltice* - Ice [Ice Beam, Blizzard, Tickle, Hail, Haze...])

Ectorzorb (Draining Pod Poke - Grass/Electric [Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Shock Wave, Razor Leaf...])

Panden (Panda, Spinda Evo - Normal [Body Slam, Endure, Rest...])

Racoodo (Raccoon - Dark/Psychic [Snatch, Theif, Confusion, Teleport...])

Xenother (Electric Current Poke *evo of
    - Electric/Ghost [basic electric + ghost moveset...])

Wesul (Bouysel pre-evo), Bouysel, and Floatsel (redesigned)

Elagliss (Skii Poke - Normal/Ice [cutesy/Baton Pass moveset] ~Speed Boost~)

Leckle (Kecleon pre-evo - Normal)

Vircalf (Tauros/Miltank pre-evo *Head Ram Poke* - Normal)

Trotter (Stantler pre-evo - Normal)

Mawaid (Clamp poke, Mawile pre-evo - Steel [Astonish, Clamp])

Jypsol (Seduction poke, Mawile evo - Steel/Ghost [Shadow Punch, Meteor Mash, Destiny Bond, Curse, Metal Sound])

Dunspargo (Earth Dragon, Dunsparce Evo - Normal/Dragon [Twister, Dragon Breath, Double Edge, Swagger])

Brambory (Armored Chick, Skarmory Pre-evo - Steel [same beginning moveset as skarmory, but since it doesn't have wings and all, it has advantage of learning Drill Peck])

Knifish (Swordfish Poke, Qwilfish Evo - Water/Poison [Poison Tail, Spike Cannon, Acid Defense])

Illaimant (Air Wave Poke, Illumise Evo - Bug/Electric [Signal Beam, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Tail Glow]

Beatote (Protection Poke, Volbeat Evo - Bug/Ground [Megahorn, Earthquake, Sandstorm..])

Skarabif (Bug), Mantibif (Bug), and Himagos (Bug/Dragon)

Vuduv (Humanshape Poke - Ice/Psychic *Jynx Evo* [Substitute, Pain Split])
    GBA Reduction

Pumelbro (Ground Shift Poke - Fighting/Ground)

Frozzel (Snow Toad Poke - Ice)

i currently have over 100 custom, SCRATCH fakemon sprites. where did most of them go? i don't know. go catch them. :D

HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE MAD TALEN FOR THIS. i mean i would LOVE for a lot of these to be in the actual GAMES. Nintendo should consider a contest of the best pokemon ideas...i think you would win

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Wow Samson, I am quite impressed with the level of design on Wesul and Floatsel's redesign. And, Knifish is outstanding.

Bravo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    They all seemed pretty wierd to me. None the less, they were creative. Pulmbero was my fav out of al of them.

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hey these are actually pretty cool.

My only problem is the evolutions you made do not resemble their previous form enough. Sure the basic design my be similar but you keep adding to many things to them to make them look like completely different Pokemon.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    thanks folks. lj, no i won't sprite for you. noob, go ahead, do what you want with them.

ok here's a sprite that Cema designed that i promised to sprite for him (although he's not completely fond of it):

Birdense, Steel/Flying. yeah, i know what you're thinking. the idea is that it's an offensive skarmory.

wow this is really great. The shading and coloring. your amazing

:t354:TG

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    not scratch? this coming from the person who inverts sprites and throws them on top of eachother ._.

well, folks, i've finished spriting all my creations. i still have some concepts in the making, but i may not actually get to spriting them for a long while. there comes a time when every college student must wake up and get serious.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Those are amazing. The shading is great or almost perfect on all of them. I really like Wesul and Racoodo :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    These are really good scratches, but alot of the evos/pres look NOTHING like their evos. Other than, that nothing much.

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
    All of them are really well done technically. Although some of the concepts turn out a bit weird, most of your fakémon are really good. All of your sprites are gamefreak level or above. Congratulations, man, you're one of the top spriters ever to post on this forum!

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    i took a quick peekaleek at ur thread nd wus amused at the whole Skarabif, Mantibif, Himagos idea u had. cud possibly be 3 new pokes right there lOl. u needa get ur ideas out there siir X]. kudos

p.s. we shud battle sometime. =]

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Normally fakemons suck.
    And made-from-scratches suck too.
    But those..
    ARE SO F*CKING AWESOME!
    I MEAN LIKE...They look like they've been made by Nintendo itself!
    You rock!

Meh

I'm back and a lot wiser.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Nice work. Maybe you could make a GBA reduction of Pumelbro?

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    I'm wordless... You're work is... Like I said, wordless... The shading, the designs... You should think about putting them in a hack even!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back