• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    The teacher spoke up."Ok, we will now start class."Mr.Moris then stretched all the way to the secret room at the top of the sealing."Ok, I am going to put lvl 5, so it might be a little tough." Mr.Moris turned a switch and two dark figures appeared in front of the students.One figure grew spikes on his body and started shooting then from his hand.Another figure began to make the field get misty, so it would be hard to see.Jason stopped the spikes aimed at him and started to aim for one of the figures but he couldn't see anything."Where are you?"Jason then began to walk around the room, trying to sense the figures.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    The class had started. The said the training session would be at lvl 5. Two figures appeared, one shooting spikes at jason and i, and another creating a mist to reduce our vision. I activated my power, and easily blocked the spikes shooting at me. I couldnt see anything because of the mist, so i bassed my attack on the last location of the 2 figures, and my hearing. I felt my fist collide with the wall. "Crap, this wont do. Jason, cant you use your telekenesis to move the mist or something?"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    As the mist appeared haru thought quickly, starting to turn into a spirit and float around, invisible to the figures and everyone else. "This will do" I said, creating a blade of spiritual energy from my fingertips and quickly slashing at the figure creating the mist, making them fall over and making the mist disperse, allowing everyone to see. "That was a very wise thing to do!" kinozuki said, gliding over and hugging him, making him turn slighlty red behind his collar. "It was....nothing kinozuki" He said, turning back solid so she phased through him. "That was mean haru!" She said, sitting up. "Sorry kinozuki, have to help them." He said, rushing at the spikied one, the spirit blades appearing again.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Viz woke up late again. She noticed the clock and almost stumbled right over Schooch trying to get her clothes on. "Man! I can't believe I'm late again!" She gave Schooch a bone and they both huried off to the class. As soon as she entered the room, yet again there was fighting. 'What's up with these classes?' She looked at Schoocha and saw a person shooting spikes and Jason and Mike. The other kid with the bad attitude had just cleared some mist. I vanished in an instant then reapeared right next to the person shooting the spikes. 'Must be the teacher.' I did a roundhouse kick to his torso and he flew a couple of feet. "Speed increases my attack." I said as I looked at the hot tempered kid coming at me with a blazeing blade. "Sorry!"
    Schoocha went over to a corner of the room and happily laid down chewing on his bone. When the teacher came flying at him he jumped off and ran towards me, giving a dirty look. "Sorry!" I looked around waiting for the teacher to get up. "How's it going everyone?!"

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    Haru past her" Thats not the teacher so you know" he said, slashing the enemy with the blades, stopping just past him and letting the spiritual energy disperse as the opponent fell back to the ground. "Our teacher" He said "Is up there" He motioned twords the invisible room at the celing. "Haru, that was amazing!" Kinozuki said, floating over and 'hugging' him, even though she phased slighlty through him, he used his powers so she could actually hug him. "Thank you Haru" She said, laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes happily. "No problem Kinozuki, but dont get too comfortable. I have a feeling that this training exersize isn't over." He said, looking up at where the secret room supposedly was.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    My teahcer told em class ahd ended, and he knew that my next class wasn't for soemtime, so he told me to join another class which was in room 023, which was alos close by. I zoomed over there with Kimichi barely ahnging onto my shoulder. When i entered the room, is aw lots of fighting going on, but i couldn't tell who was who adn what powers all of them ahd, this was also the first tiem i ahd seen the other super humans. I decided to sit down along a wall and make sure i could analyze each of their abilities, so i kenw how to counter them if i ever went up against one. Wehn i adh first entered, i felt a strnage presence near the ceiling, which was by far impossible to see with that thick mist. I didn't see anything upwards through the msit, but i had seen 6 shadowy figures in the room one of them appeared to be fast, "Huh, power identical to mine" i thought, but i began to wonder if that person could use that speed to generate actual energy techniques. I sat there and noticed major energy flowign through another shadow's fingertiops, and ripped through one of the other shadowy figures. I saw 2 other figures besides the 2 fighting and the other 2 being, well, tortured to death, and the last 2 appeared to not be doing anything, i figured that i adh just missed them already using their powers. I sat down to continue my analysis of their powers, i also wondered if they already knew i was here?

Dark Night

Years
    Schoocha dropped his bone and stood up as Haru pushed past Viz. He started growling. He walked over toward Viz, standing right next to her. He didn't leaver her side since then. Once in a while he'd warily glance over at Haru.
    Viz looked at Haru. 'Whoops!' "My bad! Guess I should've gotten here earlier." Viz knelt down and pet Schoocha. "It's okay boy, not everybody is a people person." Viz told hiim as she looked at Haru. As she got back up, she saw another person come in. 'Another person with super speed!' As another enemy appeared, Viz got up right behind him and had a back edge to his head. The guy went down without a sound. More enimies continued to appear, each one would drop without a sound not knowing what was happeded to them. I moved to fast for them to contemplate anything.

SilverTail

Years
    Haru heard the dog barking barking at him and walked over to it, kneeling down and stroking its head. "Apparently, this is your dog, am I correct?" He said, looking up at her from behind his shades. "Of cource its her dog! You can see the spirit connection!" Kinozuki said. And it was true, Haru could see their spirit connection. It was there like a blue rope winding from her spirit to its. He stood up and faced her, she didn't look like real competition, just super speed apparently. Another 'primitive' power that had been passed down, probably from quick silver or some other hero from days gone by.

Dark Night

Years
    Viz noticed that Schoocha was feeling tense. She turned toward him and noticed Haru talking to her. "Huh? Yeah, that's Schoocha." Viz noticed the look that Schooch was giveing Haru. "Um...I think you might want to stop petting him. He doesn't seem to want to make friends with you." He stood up and looked her over. 'What's he looking at?' "Is there a problem?" She asked. Viz left him standing there as she rushed off to stop another enemy. This one dropped with a loud thump as his gigantic body hit the floor.

SilverTail

Years
    "Your connected to him....more than you realise" He said, darting in the oppocite direction, slashing another enemy with the 'spirit blade' as he called it. I can see the connection you have with..er...scoocha." He added, ending up back to back with her as more opponents appeared. "Level five, imagine what level ten is like." He said, grinning. "Be quiet!" Kinozuki said to the dog, putting her hands on her hips "Haru can't concentrate with all your yapping!" Haru nearly laughed, hearing this, in truth it was actually her complaining that was bothering him, she was usualy a very shy and quiet spirit, but now she was getting loud and bossy, maybe it was the fact he let her call him Haru? Apparently all this contact with others like him was making him soft. No, that couldnt be it, could it? All these things sweapt through his head as he battled the infinate swarm of enemies. 'I'm gonna have to use it' He thought, raising his arms infront of him so his fingers aimed at the ground, his eyes turning blue as he suddenly shot out spiritual energy like bullets infront of him, slicing through all the enemies. He had only used this ability once, and only in self defence agaisnt a gang that had tried to attack him. It wasn't fatal, but it would have knocked a normal person out for several days.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As the students fought the holograms Mr.Moris was delighted that the kids were doing good, so far.He then turned a switch that seemed to tell the lvl of the holograms.It then said lvl10.The holograms then seemed to be stronger than before and were more intelligent.One of the holograms made his fist grow ten times biger and aimed it at Jason.Jason stopped the fist with telekinesis and threw the hologram to a wall.Jason then had read the teacher's thought."Guys, he turned the lvl to ten!" I yelled to the others.Another hologram blew fire from it's mouth at Jason.Jason then created a shield of energy to block the fire.Behind Jason was another figure and it blew ice balls at Jason.Jason then used telekineses to control the ice balls and then threw them at the fire breathing figure.The teacher then spoke up "10 minutes left kids." "Guys we have to get rid of them all, I think there are 9 holograms left."

SilverTail

Years
    "Easy pickin's" Haru said, ending his previous attack. His eyes glowed bright blue as he dissapeared, entering the spirit realm. Since these holograms were solid maybe he could possess them. It worked, he took one with the ability to expand his body parts and epanded his head, running straight into the wall and ducking out right before he hit it, a LOUD crack reverberating around the room as his skull collided with the wall. Haru reappeared and stepped back, getting hit in the back by a snowball from the ice enemy. Kinozuki saw this and went NUCLEAR. "HOW DARE YOU HARM HARU!!!" she yelled, the voice eccoing around the room even though only haru could hear it. She flew at the enemy, somehow knocking him up into the air, repeatedly punching, kicking, and or headbutting him against the celing, his body twitching and flailing aimlessly against the celing, which started to crack. To everyone else it must look as though someone else was doing all this.

Dark Night

Years
    'Connected to Schoocha? How can I be connected to my dog?' "How exactly am I connected to Schooch?" Viz looked at Haru enquirlingly. Before she asked another question, she heard Jason yelling something about LV 10. "Oh great! Looks like we've got some better competition!" She ran toward a huge figure comeing toward her. Viz hit the person's pressure points. They fell to thier knees but got back up. He started fighting her, one on one. Viz threw round kicks, side kicks, and a couple of drop punches as the contanct became closer. She sped behind him and knocked his knees, Schoocha came and started snarling and ripping the person to shreds! "Good boy Schoocha!" She said as she knelt down by him and pet him. As Viz knelt down to pet him she noticed that one of the enemies was being knocked all over the place, but noone was there. It looked like the person was doing it to himself.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jason looked at a clock that seemed to be on the wall "Only 2 minutes left for this class and theres at lest 4 more left." Jason then ran to wards a hologram that was starting to form with the ground.Jason then grabbed the hologram's arms and pulled him out of the ground.As the hologram came out of the ground, Jason threw him to the ground and then created a ball of psychic energy and threw it at the figure and ther was an explosion.Whe the smoke cleared, the hologram dissapered."Three more left." Just then Jason senced that the teacher had put the lvl at it's highest witch was lvl20. "Oh no!"A hologram reached it's arm out at Jason, then Jason flew back uncontrolably and hit the wall. "He- he's psychic." Jason then try'd to fly away from the hologram.The figure used telekineses to stop Jason then Jason was thrown to the ground."How do I stop him?He is just like me, and I don't even know how to beat me."

SilverTail

Years
    "I can help" haru said, running over, snow falling from his shoulders. His powers activated and he threw the large opponent against the wall, his powers negated. "KINOZUKI!" he yelled, making her stop her barrage against the small opponent, turning and shooting down and nailing the opponent like a bullet as haru shot forwards, slashing the opponent with the spirit baldes and making him collapse. "Never send a psychic to do a spirit mirrors job." he said, his sides heaving as kinozuki helped support him, he has used alot of energy to take the opponents power.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    A timer that the teacher had set sounded."Well, you guys didn't finished in time but seeing how well you all did on geting so close I think i'l give you all an A for today." Jason was releved."Ok class, bye, see you all later." As Jason left to his room he was hit by another flash vision and this was a little clearer and it was about Mr.Moris.Spy?Jason thought to himself.Why would Mr.Moris be a spy?Oh well.Jason then kept going to his room so he could get a good rest before his next class.When Jason reached his room, he jumped on to his bed and relaxed.As he slept, Jason was having weird dreams about people absorbing powers and painting the future but Jason didn't have a clue why he was having this kind of dream but after a while they stoped and he finaly got the rest he needed.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: Umm guys, i was just wondering, but didn't we go to the academy to learn HOW to sue the abilities, not to master them? No offense or neffin its just a thought, but at the begining i took the plot as we were young and we sucked at using oru abilities, and here i see a person uses psychic alreayd in any shape or form, and a person who ahs a ghost to fight with him, can mirror-move anothers ability AND use spirit blades, oh yes, and chuck soem sort of spirit blast which can incapictate an enemy? Sorry bout that, it was just a thought, and i would appreciate it if someione could clear em up on the subject! Sorry n thnx guys! XD

I had finally saw soem more action, and noticed mroe figures appearing and everyone seemed to be using their powers to the extent, where i am yet to use powers. The speedy-girl seemed to do fine on her own (at least during a one-on-one match up) but the spirit guy and the psychic guy appeared to take on multiple enemies at once. I now realized why i really should have brought a pen and paper to the class to write down everyones ability. I decided to keep a mental note as for now. I also remembered that using speed was my only power, same with Viz, but with some research, i found out how i could use static electricity and use my powers to mold it into pure lightning, i adh started to wonder if i could get the speedy-girl to do that? It would amke us students alot stronger, at least i believed so. Hearing the timer go off snapped me out of my "cage" of thoughts. And i walked to the doorway to meet up with some of the other students, and introduce myself. I noticed the psychic kid ahd still beaten me to the door, so i decided to inttroduce myself to the others.

SilverTail

Years
    ((actually, its not really so they can get better, this school just came out of the blue suddenly and all the ability users came, some barely proficient with their powers, some close to mastering them, theres no real level to how far people have gotten. Haru has complete control over his mirror power, but barely any control over his other powers, 'sprit blade' and 'ghost mode' are the only spirit powers he knows how to control, he had to put alot of energy into that rapid fire thing, since this is only the second time hes used it. his 'ghost sight' he has had all his life, its more of an inherrited trait than a power.))

Haru was panting heavily, hoping noone heard his sudden outburst of kinozuki's name. "You need to get back to your room master haru, your exausted and you need sleep" she said worriedly. 'Heh...well..atleast she dosnt have as sharp a tounge....' he thougt, getting up slowly and exiting the classroom, walking back to his room witout talking to anyone. Thankfully this was the last class of the day, so he culd sleep the rest of the day. "Kniozuki, can you feed fang?" he asked She simply smiled and nodded, going off to feed the large spider.

Dark Night

Years
    A timer had gone off and Mr. Moris had congradulated everyone in the room, even though they hadn't defeated all the enemies. Schoocha was panting and he was tired. Viz knelt down and pet him on the stomach. "This should help you boy, when we get to my room, I'll get you nice ice cold water!" She said as she continued to pet him. Viz was tired herself. Her arms and legs were sore and they were throbbing. She hadn't fought in a while, so it was expected. As Viz went to leave the classroom with Schoocha, she noticed the fast kid that had appeared dureing class. She walked up to him. "Hi! I couldn't help but notice that you also had the ability of speed. My name's Viz. How about you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back