• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:.Heroes academy.:~ RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Can we just say that Ace and Viz got to the main room, then the teacher found them, then Mike wen't looking for Ace and Viz when he found them in the main room and noticed that they seemed to be in trouble and hit the teacher, then Ms.Alice came out of the ground and said yada yada.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Can we just say that Viz, Ace, Mike, and the teacher met at the main room and Mike punched the teacher, then Ms.Alice came and said yada yada.I would like to keep this RP going.

EDIT:OMG I hate my computer soooo much, it keeps doing this.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: Bah w/e.. but if you actually read it i DID mention that we ran off and I was gunnas ay we were bout 2 find you guys... but well.. w/e... if you want to XD but next time plz READ IT first *sigh*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please don't make so many OOC's. If the discussion must take place this long, then please take it to PM. Thank you~!

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    kinozuki: I found viz, hearing what the teacher said. "Oh no! I must warn master haru!" I said quickly, deflecting the vine, it catching fire the instant it touched my ghostly form.

"Because, you see that green aura coming off him? thats poison, and if you enter his body, youll become poisoned, got it?" I said angrilly "We have to find the others so i can bring them here, but first....we need to find kinozuki" I ran off, straight through a wall, motioning for jason to follow me.

kinozuki: I entered viz's spirit glass, whispering that I was here to her and quickly exiting it, heading back to stop the teachers. Since i was a spirit their posion could not effect me.

Mew-misstress

Teen Titan
    Years
    (( am i allowed to join?

Name: Samantha
    Description: White hair, Pale blue eyes, White Top, white trakabottoms and white trainers, Pale Skin.
    Power: Power over the light element.
    History: Her mother Died when she was 6, her father just stopped likeing her.
    Other: none
    Pet: A Pheonix ( if allowed if not Allowed a Pheonix ill have a Hawk. )

))

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Hey! Come on! Let's get this thing started agian! You people take to long.
    ~~~~~~
    Viz looked at the mirror on her wrist. She had heard what Kinozuki had said and covered the glass with her hand. "Sorry Kinozuki!" She whispered seeing as the teachers were still here. Viz watched as the purple smoke started to come closer to her. Schoocha was still between her and the teacher, who had apperntly made the smoke. He was jumping back a little towards Viz, barking at the purple smoke. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it wasn't good and that it would hurt Viz. Viz tried to move, her leg not allowing her to do so. She slid toward Schoocha, trying to get him away from the smoke.
    ~~~~~
    Sorry for the small post! I'm still grounded and this was just a rush.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    (Jason)
    Jason then fallowed Haru into the wall. Then, Jason had an actual vision.

[Vision]
    "Stop, get away, AHHHHH!!!!" "............................You are now under my control." "No, what is so special about me? Why do you want me?" "It's simple...you hold the key to controlling the world."
    [End]

Jason then stopped and waited for a while. Then, he looked at the stairs that led to the top of the school which was where the principle's office was. "I have save her." Said Jason while starting up the stairs. Then as he ran up the stairs, he whispered. *Claire*

((Mr.Moris))
    As Mr.Moris entered the school, he noticed that three kids and a two teachers were standing facing each other. "Whats going on here?" Said Mr.Moris "Mr.Moris, I thought that you left." Replied Ms.Alice. "I did, but I realized that I can't leave these kids with the likes of you all.....Kids, go find the others and gather into a group, you will be stronger if you are all together."

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
    "Mr. Moris, when did you get back? I thought you got fired.?" Regardless, i picked up ace, viz, and her dog, speard my power to protect them, and went off to find jason and haru. i hope they're ok i thought.

Dark Night

Years
    I'm back!!!!^^
    ~~~~~~
    Viz turned faster than she would've liked to when she heard Mr. Morris. "Ow!" she whispered as she turned to him. "I thought that you were sent away." Schoocha jumped between me and Mr. Morris. "It's alright boy, he's here to help us!" Schoocha went from Mr. Morris, back to the purple smoke. Viz looked down and had a guilty look on her face. "Um...I can't exactly move right now, remeber?" She looked down again and sighed. 'Man! I've only caused more trouble since I've been here. What a mess!' Viz tried to get up, noticing that the smoke had stopped moving toward them. She fell right back down. "Sorry!" She said as she looked up at the rest of the group.

SilverTail

Years
    "Fine! I'll get the others!" I yelled back, heading twords her spirit glass. It glowed like a beacon infront of me, through walls and students. "Im coming Viz...." I said, still running twords it "Kinozuki! if you can hear me, tell viz that I'll try to get her to the spirit realm!" I yelled

Kinozuki: I heard a faint command from master haru, and quickly sped twords viz's spirit glass, entering it and yelling to her "The secrets out! Master haru is bringing everyone to the spirit realm!" I yelled, dissapearing from the glass as master haru appeared through a wall.

I returned to the physical realm, all the color flooding back into the world suddenly. "Everyone, grab hold of me!" I yelled, running twords them "Dont touch the teachers! their poisoned!"

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I noitced that eveyrone had appeared, even Mr. Morris. "Whoa, ok then-" At that momen,t Haru appeared out of nowhere and instructed us to grba hold of him so we could go into the 'spirit realm'. "Wow, this guy can do alot more than i thought. I grabbed Viz, sicne she couldn't move, adn pciked up ehr dog and brought them over to where Haru was. I grabbed him, saing "So ya, what's this spirit realm like?". I looked up and saw Kimichi flying above Kazekui and Ms.Alice. She flew immeditely onto my shoulder and we awaited to eb taken into the 'spirit realm'.

Dark Night

Years
    Viz looked down at the mirror and saw Kinozuki. "Alright! Got it!" She said as she was grabbed by Ace. When they reached Haru she grabbed hold of Schoocha's bell collar. Schoocha gave her stability and helped her stand. "Thanks boy!" She said as she stood next to Haru and Ace. "Thanks!"
    She looked at the bat that had landed on Ace's shoulder. She looked at it and tried to stand on her good leg. Viz noticed the purple smoke was getting closer. Schoocha was still standing between her and the smoke. Viz was trying to get him away from the smoke. Viz grabbed the pole that Ace had given her. She ran over close to the teachers, she used the pole and started to twirl it around in front of her and attacked them. "You won't hurt that cheerleader while we're still here!" She jumped up in the air and landed the pole on Ms. Alice. She fell to the ground along with Viz. Her leg was throbbing and hurting immensly. Schoocha came rushing over to her, the purple smoke had touched her while she had attacked Ms. Alice, thought she didn't realize.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As Jason ran up the stairs, he sensed that he was getting closer to where he was heading. Soon after a couple more floors, he finally got to the front door of principle room. Suddenly, the door opened buy itself like a beam of wind had hit it. Jason then walked in and looked for the principle. As he looked around the room, he headed toward a book case. Once he got in arms length of it, he pulled out one of the books and the shelf opened, showing a room that seemed to have been covered with the same material as the ones in the room that they put Haru in that one time, the room also had tubes containing people. As he looked at each of the tubes, he whispered, their names. *Peter, Nathan, Niki, Matt, Hiro, Isacc." As he looked at the final tube, he studied it for a minute. "Claire." Then out of the shadows came a man. "So, I guess you really are like me." Jason was so frightened by the sudden noise that he jumped and turned around. "Prinsible....or should I say, Silar!" "Very good Jason, now use that power, use it to help me take over the world." Silar then started walking toward Jason. "Stop, get away, AHHHHH!" "You are now under my control." "NO, what is so special about me? Why do you want me?" "It's simple.....you hold the key to controlling the world." ".....But..how could I?" "Well, not only you, but everyone in this school. That is why I am taking control of everyone here." "Why are you doing this?" "Come now Jason, haven't you ever wanted power, so much that even the mightiest would bow to you." Jason looked at the floor "..............Yes...YES!" "Good Jason, now will you fallow behind me as my apprentice?" "Yes!" Replied Jason. But what no at the school ever knew was that Jason had learned a new ability, he could now speak to people in their minds without anyone ease dropping. So now, while Silar wasn't looking, Jason had spoken to Claire in her mind though she was in a tube. Then as Jason and Silar left the room, Claire opened her eyes and punched the tube and escaped. She then left to help Jason with his plan by finding his friends.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
    ((korinku, you do realise that jason didnt leave the spirit realm, dont you? hes still invisible (bolth mentaly and physicaly) to the principle and other teachers, they cant see, hear, feel, or use their powers against him))

"Viz! NO!" I yelled, pulling her back and starting to dissapear as they all grabbed me, everything turning slightly blue, exept the purple smoke, which turned a deep green. "EVERYONE!" I said loudly, knowing that only the ones that had entered the spirit realm could hear me "Grab onto either me or kinozuki!" I said, placing my hand above viz's leg, the spirit needles appeared in a blue flash, stabbing into her leg, I also saw the green fog had touched her. "Kinozuki! cure!" I said, holding out my hand. She nodded and pulled a small bottle out of her aipron, handing it to me. I took the bottle and opened it, putting my fingers into it and pulling out a glowing blue liquid. "This is a cure for any sickness, created by kinozuki, but it can only work here in the spirit realm. Don't worry, now, lets go" I said, taking her arm, pjicking up scoocha, jumping up into the air and making us seem weightless. Kinozuki grabbed onto the others and we all began to float also. I stuck my hand into the back of Mr. Morris's skull and let him know we were all ok, before suddenly darting off through a wall, kinozuki following me. "Only spirit abilities work here, so I'm afraid you will all have to piggy back untill we leave" I said "And viz, try not to be a heroine any more, those spirit needles will numb your leg so you cant feel anything, but they wont heal you, I cant make spirit stitches yet" I said, still zooming twords jason's spiritual trail, appearing like a dark red line infront of us. Kinozuki followed, carrying the others behind myself, viz, and scoocha.

Dark Night

Years
    Viz relaxed as the throbbing pain in her leg went away. "Thanks!" She watched as Haru put the cure on her. She smiled as they jumped up, it felt like she was barely 1 pound. Schoocha was in Haru's arm and he was wagging his tail, it seemed he was enjoying this just as much as Viz was. 'Like owner like dog.' She said smileing. She looked at Haru when he told her to stop being a heroine. Viz frowned. "Ah come on! I helped up out of little bit! Besides, aren't we here to learn to be heroes? To help others by learning to control our powers?" She was frowning now, not as happy as she once was. She looked back at Kinozuki and the others. "Where is Jason anyway?" She asked worried for one of her friends. 'I hope he didn't go to the principal, if the teachers are bad, then the principal has to be the worst!' "Huh! To think I thought this school would be easy."

SilverTail

Years
    "Thats not why were here" I said as we flew through the walls of the building. "Remember how I can mirror abilities used agaisnt me? I used mine to read the principles mind." I explained, a grim look crossing my face behind my collar "Hes going to use us to take over the school. That was his plan from the begining, also, theres something about a cheerleader named 'claire' in his mind, and how shes the only one able to defeat him or soemthing like that..." I muttered, still flying through the walls. "other than us. and were going to stop him, this cure will keep that poison at bay, but if hes covered in it, I want you to run in circles around him, kinozuki told me of that thing your practicing, that electric thing, I want you to try and see if that gas is a conductor. if it is, you can hit him without having to touch him. also, try NOT to touch it again, ok? stay away from touching it, it can harm you even here in the spirit realm" I said to everyone "Bolth of you with speed, try and combine your powers, if were lucky you can even make a sort of vaccume, that will get rid of his oxygen and the gass hopefully. Im going to keep his powers at bay so he cant use them agaisnt you, as long as im conciess he'll be useless when trying to use his powers. ok?" I explained "After the gass is gone, hammer him with all ya got, understood?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back