• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro all.

Manga Otaku

Manga Otaku
Years
  • Hello all! I'm a old poke-addict, but new here.. I'm mostly a breeder, but now that I've almost completed my pokedex ( pretty much almost everything but Diance and some trade evolutions.) I've been thinking about trying to build a competitive team from scratch, or maybe try chaining some shinies... I seem to have very bad luck with shinies, played over 300 hours on every pokemon game since yellow and never got one. I don't know what's more depressing, never running into a shiney, or starting a new game on heartgold and getting a shiney starter only to realize you can't save if there is a previous file T.T .... Anyways this seems like an interesting place to meet other poke-addicts!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Why, hello there Manga! We have a great breeding corner for you to make your trades and stuff, so I'm sure people can definitely help you with your trade evolutions. We have some awesome battlers that I know will definitely help you with your competitive team if trying to build one such as PlatinumDude and Zekrom? Also, there is a Shiny Hunters Club located in the Pokemon Clubs section, where you can go and ask for help.

The only shiny I've ever ran into is a Shiny Kricketune. That was the best delelelelelewhoop! I've ever gotten and I trained it a lot. That game is long gone though :(. Other than that, I'm pretty unlucky as well.

Anyways, we have an awesome community and I'm sure you will like it. If you need anything, let me know and I will guide you through the ropes. Welcome to PC once again, and enjoy your stay!

Years
  • You're not the only one with poor shiny luck! I've found.. a couple in my 15 years of playing Pokemon, but hardly very many. Almost all of the shinies I have were obtained from other people. I'm sure you'll find some if you use the shiny charm and masuda method or chaining so don't give up. :D Welcome, Manga Otaku!

PC is a wonderful forum so be sure to stick around. You can get advice for competitive team building here in our Battling & Team Building areas but there's also the Trade Corner as well as other areas, as Flygonite pointed out.

Have a splendid time explorin'.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, same bad luck with shinies here. Still though, one will come for you eventually, no worries! Just keep your head up high, and you'll get one in time! Meanwhile, welcome to the forums today! Glad to meet you, and nice to have you here! <33

As said, there's our Battling and Team Building section, anytime you want some competitive help, as well as our Trade Center filled with looovely people, and I hope that you will enjoy the rest of PC has here as well, because we're a community that always loves new members like yourself with biiig open arms. :]

So yeah, look forward on seeing you around, and I hope we can chat some more, sometime! See ya. <33

Back