• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro Yet Again!

Omochi

Omochi:Electric Fan
    Years
    I seem to come here only to say hello over and over again . Haven't been on in almost two years now, that's so terrible! Why am I so terrible when it comes to staying active on forums?

Honestly hasn't even felt that long. I swear I'll be active this time, it's a big community, it might of been one of the reasons I couldn't stay active, probably felt overwhelmed haha, but I really shouldn't feel like this, the bigger the community the better, so many people to interact with and receive help when I'm stuck on something haha.

Well anyways let me reintroduce myself. I'm 22 years YOUNG, I really enjoy graphic designing and over all anything dealing with art. MY grammar and spelling can be pretty poor since I'm pretty much a spazz, in fact, I'm pretty immature for my age, or so I feel, but I'm alright with that. I've been playing Pokemon since I was a wee little one, but honestly still get pretty confused with all that fancy leveling and team building.

I'm pleased to meet you all , and really hope my ADD mind wont wander to far away from this forum again!~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there, Omochi! Welcome (back) to PC! Glad to see you finally decided to come back after such a long absence. :) I love your avatar & signature! I assume you like the Shinx line? I do so too. I'll agree that there are members that leave here because they feel overwhelmed by the vast amounts of stuff PC has to offer, but in the end, you'll get used to it!

It's understandable that inactivity in the forums is caused by life being so busy for you. But that's alright, at least you took the time to return here, in the nick of time. :)

Well, anyways, it's great to meet you! I hope you become more active than you were before. Make sure you take a re-read of the rules and the FAQ, since they've changed. Ask a staff member if you have any questions, and most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Omochi

Omochi:Electric Fan
    Years
    Thank you both so much for the welcomes!~ I promise to do my best and not stray for so long again haha, really being gone for that long is a bit sad haha, but yes life does get rather busy at times.
    Oh and I do so love the Shinx line, I had one that i put so much into since P/D/PL came out and lost it when I misplaced my SS, so I'm a bit sad about that, but I can always start again with a new shinx and make that one just as dear.

I've already made sure to re-read the rules and FAQ so I should have no problems hopefully with my stay here!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    You seem to say pretty a lot. :P

Welcome to the forums again, Omochi. Make sure you stay this time. :P I don't know if you know these parts well, but I'll assume you sorta know your way around here. It's a pretty fun place I guess. I mean I'm on here, so it must be a fun place. :P Check out that Graphics and Photography area if you've got the chance, and showcase some of your graphics so I can see and rate them with a long post, pointing out every detail I can see there. :P I kid, but I do like to visit that area sometimes and rate some people's work since I think I'm good at it. Maybe it's the longness that makes me think that. :/

Back