• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hi guys:)

Ive been wondering around the community without an account so i decided making one now so i can talk and answer to haha:D

well, my name is Shaf (not my real name its a short name :P),16 and im from israel.

fav pokemon gotta be Garchomp/Charizard/Tyranitar cuz they look super cool >:D.

well nothin more to say :D

Years
    Hello there Shaf, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Care to tell us a little more about yourself, particularly your interests in joining us? That'll help us get to know you better here at the community! :3 And yes, those three Pokémon do look super cool and are larger than the average human, supposedly xD

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. it's a good way to help you remember on how not to get an infraction :P

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Shaf! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to either send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

J-pop princess

Novice rom hacker
    Years
    Welcome to the forum! Sorry I can't think of much to say but that is well known that I just stalk around the forum reading and playing roms instead of posting a lot.

But anyway welcome to the forum ^^

Welcome to the forum, Shaf! It is super cool to meet you. :)

Those three Pokemon are quite popular and rather amazing in the game to boot, I remember training a Tyranitar in my Crystal game. It was so worth it; the thing demolished the entire Elite Four so easily, baha. What's your favorite generation and Pokemon game? You should look around the Pokemon Clubs board and get involved in some Pokemon clubs that catch your eye! We have a club for cute Pokemon, legendary Pokemon, specific types/generations, and other neat little things. Seems like it would be a wonderful place for someone like you - at least that's the vibe I get from your introduction. You're also welcome to look through the grand-master thread to see if there are any clubs you can create if you're ever interested in being a club owner! As someone who owns a club, I can say it's one of the most fun things to do here. If you'd like to explore around the non-Pokemon equivalent of the clubs here, check out the Clubs & Groups board! That's another very popular area here nowadays and houses lovely clubs like a Homestuck, Sonic, Fullmetal Alchemist, and other fanclubs. You won't be disappointed. :D;

Anyways, I certainly hope you'll stick around here for a long while, yeah? Since we're a huge forum it means there's that much more to do and explore here. You can chat about anything related to Pokemon while also getting involved in off-topic boards such as General Entertainment and Chit Chat & Polls. The former is for all discussions relating to music, movies, anime, books, and TV shows, whereas Chit Chat & Polls is for casual chats between the members that encompass a wide variety of topics that don't belong elsewhere. Both of these are very popular around PokeCommunity and perhaps you'd take an interest in some of these places as well!

See you around sir, and be sure to let me know if I can help you out in some way. And if you'd like a friend, I'm always around, too! Meeting all of these wonderful new people makes being here so very worth it. After all, when would I have ever met a person from Israel otherwise? Probably never!

Again, big welcome to the forum and hopefully you have an amazing stay here. o/

Back