• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro

NikkuGe

Wannabe the very best
    Years
    Hello everyone, I'm Nikku! I've been a Pokemon fan since it came out. I stopped playing around gen 5, but got back into it in gen 6. I started getting into competitive Pokemon with X & Y on twitch and started streaming some on my own with a capture card. It's been very fun! I recently started to work on a fan game project and I ended up using this resource for ideas, tutorials, and such so I ended up creating an account. It told me to introduce myself here, so wynaut. I play too much DotA 2 and love music, but I still have a special place in my heart for Pokemon! I look forward to meeting some people here.

Wynaut indeed. B] Welcome Nikku, nice to meet you!

Fangames are big here, we're one of the biggest communities for Pokémon fangames. I have them to thank for leading me here in 2006 lol. Are you making a ROM hacked or non-hacked game?

Awesome to have long time fans also. Guessing you're looking forward to Sun & Moon going by your avatar. ;p I can't waittt omg! Enjoy your time here, if you need help please do ask!

NikkuGe

Wannabe the very best
    Years
    The game i'm working on is with RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials, so I guess a non-hacked game. I plan to make a thread post in the Game Development section in a week or so. I'm about 2 weeks in gathering/editing tiles/sprites and learning RPG Maker and Essentials scripts along with half of a story, and I would like to have a little bit more done to present with the idea.

I'm very hyped for Sun & Moon, specifically the new VGC format! Honestly, a lot of my drive for my fan game is probably out of anticipation for Sun & Moon lol, hopefully my drive doesn't diminish too much when it is released.

As old as I am I wish I started work on a fan-game sooner, better late than never tho lol.

Years
    I love music

We're going to be fast friends, you and I. If you ever feel like soaking in some Neon, stop on by. I dink around here and there with mixers and what not, so if you feel the need, be sure to take a gander at my sig. It's ugly right now, but I swear it'll get better! Anyways, I hope you find everything you're looking for here at the community!

Back