• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual?

Choose which sexual orientation you are.

• Heterosexual

Votes: 71 55.0%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 12 9.3%

• Total voters

Aksyel

Trajnisto Komencigxa
Years
  • I'm Carasexual.

Hehehe. I'm heterosexual, with the exception of ONE girl...! ♪
    Then you're bisexual. >:

I am bisexual. I lean toward homosexual.

---

Tiuokaze vi estas ambauxseksama. >:

Mi estas ambauxseksama. Mi apogas al samseksaman.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Right guys, just as a forewarning, there tends to be times during topics like these where things get a little hectic. So may I suggest that you all stay civil and respectful to each others' sexual orientations? It'll save us all a lot of grief. Thank you.

Anyway, I happen to be heterosexual. While I do admire female beauty, my main attraction lies in men, and that has always been what I've abided throughout my life.

FIGGY AND ME ARE THE SAME PERSON. YUP HETEROSEXUAL BUT I LOVE GUYS.

edit Oh wait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I'm not exactly sure. From what I understand pansexual means you have an attraction to people despite their gender? My "sex drive" is pretty weak but, I wouldnt call myself asexual. I have a general love for all people. I dont even know where Im going with this. Im so confused. D:

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • My answer is "whatever".

My question is, what is the difference between bisexual and pansexual? I'm assuming it means that the former sees gender as a binary system, while the latter simply doesn't take gender into account at all? It seems redundant to me, but then queer studies do seem to become very intricate and strange when it comes to universal terminology.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I think most truely homosexual people know they are gay from a very young age. It's completely normal, and good for you guys for being honest with yourselves:D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My answer is "whatever".

My question is, what is the difference between bisexual and pansexual? I'm assuming it means that the former sees gender as a binary system, while the latter simply doesn't take gender into account at all? It seems redundant to me, but then queer studies do seem to become very intricate and strange when it comes to universal terminology.
    Bisexual people have different standards for each gender. Pansexual people have the same standards for everyone. But I just love everyone equally <3
    I'm straight. So, I'm a heterosexual. But I have a question. Is it possible to be animesexual?

That's what rule 34 is for >w>

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Definitely pansexual. Yeah, that's right. Pansexual. Not homosexual or bisexual as most of you made yourselves believe.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Then you're bisexual. >:

I disagree, I am not sexually attracted to the female body in any way. I am attracted to someone's personality, who happens to be a girl. Though I love her romantically, I don't think we would ever have a physical relationship because of it.

Back