• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual?

Choose which sexual orientation you are.

• Heterosexual

Votes: 71 55.0%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 12 9.3%

• Total voters

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
    (x) metrossexual :cool:
    Although I wouldn't consider myself a pansexual, I don't limit myself to like cake or juice. Also never had a single monogamic relationship, although I can relate to one person at a time and be surfing on candy (not that I feel I have too), I really don't care about exclusiveness. I feel one's sexuality can't be labelled or limited,sexuality is just a way people interact. The body is a mere receptacle to express yourself and give and receive affection. Love yourself trully and you will love all.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm pansexual, so none ♥
    Sexuality is much more flexible than that. I love everyone equally.
    Except for Nica >:[

And lol, a heterosexual on PC.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I thing I should admit it and spread it to the world...

I'm tired of this I want to say it now...

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really don't know XD

Oh wait. I do know. I've thought about it! I'm hetero, since I absolutely couldn't see myself in a relationship with somebody of the same sex as me. But I'm open minded (especially when drunk) XD

Bi-curious should be an option, yeah. (Since we've already earlier discussed in one, or seven, other threads that everyone is bi-curious to some degree?)

Years
    Right guys, just as a forewarning, there tends to be times during topics like these where things get a little hectic. So may I suggest that you all stay civil and respectful to each others' sexual orientations? It'll save us all a lot of grief. Thank you.

Anyway, I happen to be heterosexual. While I do admire female beauty, my main attraction lies in men, and that has always been what I've abided throughout my life.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm heterosexual, and I've always been this way. When I was younger, I didn't know what all this meant, but I've always been known to have a liking to the female gender. Now that I'm older I know I have an attraction to women.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Pansexual here~

also lawl asexual - do you go to seed once a month and reproduce by yourself? o_O

Back