• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo~

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! ^^
    Be sure to read the rules and FAQ, and enjoy your stay. If you ever need any help or just feel like a chat, feel free to PM/IM me~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya~! >^__________^< Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 My name ish Karli, and I hope you have a good time here. ^.^ Just remember, Inuyasha ish MINE, so dont try to steal him, and follow the rules. XD See ya around~!

~Karli

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi.I'm Ditto.Nice to meet you.Post a lot.Follow the rules and have fun.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Luchia-san said:
    Hiya! Nice to meet you my name ish Luchia, but many people call me Luchi. =] I'm 12 years old and will be 13 in July 10th. ^^ I like to watch anime and I also like to RP! =D My favourite anime is Furuba and I also like InuYasha. ^_^
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Luchia-san

*~ KAWAII ~*
    Years
  • Hiya~! >^__________^< Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 My name ish Karli, and I hope you have a good time here. ^.^ Just remember, Inuyasha ish MINE, so dont try to steal him, and follow the rules. XD See ya around~!

~Karli

^ Don't worry, I won't try to steal Inuyasha. ^^; Thanks for the welcome Karli! =D

And also thanks to Ditto, Anacortes and Blue Jasmine! ^o^

Back