• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Hi everybody!

This is actually my 4th attempt at making an intro post...

Anywho... I'm PincherD.

I've looked around the Interwebs for tools and such for a Firered ROM Hack I've been trying to make with my buddies. However..., there are some things that I can't seem to find anywhere I turn..., (This is hinting that I'm going to be around the Emulation section, now doesn't it?)

Thank you for reading this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Welcome to PC hope you enjoy your stay what tools are you looking for?

Years
    Heya, Pincher, weeelcome to PC! n__n

This is your fourth attempt? Was it because of a lag or other computer-related issue? But yeah, glad to see you finally got your intro thread up!

The Emulation area has most of the stuff you'll need. Tools, resources, tutorials, and so on! Perhaps we can help you out in finding what you need if you say exactly what it is you're looking for?

But yeah, enjoy your stay here, okay? :D

Years
    Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! I see your interested in emulation you might wanna head to PC Adoption Center where somebody there could mentor you in Emulation and such! Other than that I might not be much help to you since I don't know about Emulation! Hope you like it here at PC! : )

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hi everybody!

Anywho... I'm PincherD.

I've looked around the Interwebs for tools and such for a Firered ROM Hack I've been trying to make with my buddies. However..., there are some things that I can't seem to find anywhere I turn..., (This is hinting that I'm going to be around the Emulation section, now doesn't it?)

Welcome to PC My name is Diablo. Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Yeah..., apparently I can't use emoticons in my posts yet...

But anyway... I've mainly been looking around for item hacking tools if there's any around...

I've also had trouble finding certain things in my HEX Editor, Goldfinger, like certain events or text.

Years
    Hi everybody!

Anywho... I'm PincherD.

Hi Pincher, Hikari at your service.

So, another budding ROM hacker? You should go to the Emulation section now if you haven't done so. There's loads of stuff to do over there and you'll have a fun time discussing hacks.

Sadly, I won't be able to help you due to my lack of ROM hacking skills (in fact I have ZERO skills in ROM hacking) but you'll be in safe hands there.

Remember to contact a moderator if you need help and check out the Adoption Center if you can.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    /wave
    Hullo! I'm Kyoune and I'm kind of new here as well. ;__; But so far everybody has been really nice and friendly so I can't complain! I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

Back