• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all

Vaati Fulbuster

High level pokemon trainer
    Years
    Hello everyone,

I'm Vaati Fulbuster. :)

I'm completely new here.

So this is just a short thread to say hi to all of you.

I like messing with computers, games (Espesially AdvanceMap), and lot's more.
    I'm also a big fan of Pokemon, that's why i got here.

Well i need to go to school right now, so i keep it short.

Regards, Vaati.

Gagongputi

Fan of hack series like 1158 hacks, Dark Rising ha
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC!!
    Im also new here .. I got here yesterday

Check my thread on the new users/welcome forum!

BTW congrats in succesfully joining here...

Vaati Fulbuster

Years
    Sure, FilipinoGuy. Nice to meet you, what's the reason for you to log on here?
    I got here to put some of my hacks on this site.
    But i'm not done yet...

Regards, Vaati

Cid

Years
    Vaati! That's the main antagonist of Minish Cap, right? I loved that game to bits when I was around ten years old! I still do, but I haven't played it in a while. Sigh. Zelda is still an amazing franchise though. I'm glad you chose a name that's Zelda related. I know Fullbuster is Gray's surname from Fairy Tail, but that's the most I know about that I'm afraid. Welp.

Glad to see you here as a fan of Pokémon, computers, and the hacking tools we have in Emulation's Toolbox forum, it seems! We've got sections for those three right in the main page, but Pokémon's a pretty big topic so it's divided into generations for easy access and discussion. As for hacking (I'm really happy people are still joining this place for that; Emulation is just that huge juggernaut polished with years of work that the PC user base can't help being proud of), AdvanceMap is a really versatile tool to have, so I can see where all the enjoyment from messing and tinkering comes from, haha. I remember making maps in-game for locations from the Destiny Deoxys movie because I was incredibly obsessed with Pokémon then. Fun times.

I mean I still am obsessed! But not to that degree anymore. It's still cool, though. I love this place because it's got tons of friendly people, and I just keep coming back for that same reason. I hope you experience the same during your stay, Vaati. Even with school to take care of, I highly suggest that you be as active as you can, because that's really where the magic begins. I know this from experience. In fact, I really wish I knew how to be active back then because I missed out on a lot due to inactivity. But that's something I have to move on from now. And learn from, of course. Here's hoping you don't experience the same.

I hope you get back from school soon! Post here when you come back, alright? This place is great, and it's always a joy to have more people coming in. Post to many other places, partake in discussions, send visitor messages to people, follow the rules, etc. and just feel welcome. You'll get what I mean eventually. :)

Vaati Fulbuster

Years
    Vaati! That's the main antagonist of Minish Cap, right? I loved that game to bits when I was around ten years old! I still do, but I haven't played it in a while. Sigh. Zelda is still an amazing franchise though. I'm glad you chose a name that's Zelda related. I know Fullbuster is Gray's surname from Fairy Tail, but that's the most I know about that I'm afraid. Welp.

Glad to see you here as a fan of Pokémon, computers, and the hacking tools we have in Emulation's Toolbox forum, it seems! We've got sections for those three right in the main page, but Pokémon's a pretty big topic so it's divided into generations for easy access and discussion. As for hacking (I'm really happy people are still joining this place for that; Emulation is just that huge juggernaut polished with years of work that the PC user base can't help being proud of), AdvanceMap is a really versatile tool to have, so I can see where all the enjoyment from messing and tinkering comes from, haha. I remember making maps in-game for locations from the Destiny Deoxys movie because I was incredibly obsessed with Pokémon then. Fun times.

I mean I still am obsessed! But not to that degree anymore. It's still cool, though. I love this place because it's got tons of friendly people, and I just keep coming back for that same reason. I hope you experience the same during your stay, Vaati. Even with school to take care of, I highly suggest that you be as active as you can, because that's really where the magic begins. I know this from experience. In fact, I really wish I knew how to be active back then because I missed out on a lot due to inactivity. But that's something I have to move on from now. And learn from, of course. Here's hoping you don't experience the same.

I hope you get back from school soon! Post here when you come back, alright? This place is great, and it's always a joy to have more people coming in. Post to many other places, partake in discussions, send visitor messages to people, follow the rules, etc. and just feel welcome. You'll get what I mean eventually. :)

Hello cid,

Thanks for the welcome message!

Yes, indeed. Vaati is from the minish cap, one of my favorite character of the game.
    Sadly Vaati only came in 3 games. I do play zelda sometimes though.

But pokemon is more my favorite! Of course my way in the pokemon games is to finish as much as possible. (I don't have GBA link, only GB/GBC link.) Currently i'm finishing Sapphire. Well, i have only 82 pokemon in that game so i have some things to do on in.

It's fairly impressive that you knew where my name is from, and the last name too.

But anyway, thanks for the tip about ROM hacking. I excerly came here to anounce some of my hacks, but i'm expieriencing problems wih it.

So thanks, and i'll expecting a reaction from you.

Best regards, Vaati

Hey vaati! You seem pretty cool, hope you enjoy your time on pc!

Hey Cara, thanks! and thanks again. This site is gonna be really usefull for me.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cid
    Back