• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!

Cozzie

Pokemon Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Hey all my name is Cozzie and i have been playing pokemon since diamond came out. I have been a fanatic of the franchise and now with sun and moon launching i decided why not get more involved with the community instead of keeping to myself haha. So yea i found these forums and i decided to join! Hopefully my time here is great and hopefully i meet a lot of new people :)

- Cozzie

Years
  • Lots of people coming over for Sun & Moon, good call. o/ There are a ton of discussions to get involved in regarding that. Lovely to have you here Cozzie!! I hope you have an absolutely amazing time. Always good to break out of that shy shell and post, I know I'm glad I did that myself lol. Met lots of great people.

See you see you.

Years
  • Welcome to the community! I myself am an old bird and I've been rattling around since the initial release of Pokémon Versions Blue and Red! I'm glad you've decided to stake a claim and start an account here on the Pokémon community!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey all my name is Cozzie and i have been playing pokemon since diamond came out. I have been a fanatic of the franchise and now with sun and moon launching i decided why not get more involved with the community instead of keeping to myself haha. So yea i found these forums and i decided to join! Hopefully my time here is great and hopefully i meet a lot of new people :)

- Cozzie
    Hey Cozzie, welcome to the community.

Good decision joining in. I'm sure u'll find lotsa people here with similar interests & hopefully make new friends. Feel free to drop in a VM any time :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back