• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Dudes!

Murdock 1869

Addicted for sure!
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    Hey guys! I'm a 19 YO dude who still plays pokemon(Nerd) Lol. Well hello again. If anyone wants to trade let me know. I currnetly own Soul Silver and Black.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Hey there dude and welcome aboard to the awesome PC forums! Anybody who plays Pokemon are awesome! Don't forget to check out the Adoption Center to get a tour around if you haven't already! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Hey man welcome to the forums, don't worry I'm a 19 year old dude who still plays Pokemon myself so you're not alone there trust me lol.

Anyways read teh rules and have fun postin, see ya around.

Years
    Hi Murdock, I'm a 19-year-old who still plays Pokemon.

You should check out the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming and Trade Corner sections.

We have a lot of Black & White 2 discussion going on right now and we would like to you join in!

Don't forget to contact a moderator, they can help you.

- Hikari10

Murdock 1869

Addicted for sure!
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    Hey thanks for the warm welcomes. I actually didn't end up getting Black had to get grocery's. :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha well if you say a 19 YO who still plays Pokemon a nerd then there's A LOT of nerds on this forum.... including myself. :P You'll be able to trade a lot here, so you should have some fun with that whenever you do that. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back