• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey dudes

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I hope you'll tell us a little bit more about your self then! It'll be fun getting to know you in this intro of yours! <3 Either way, nice to meet you! Welcome to PC!

We in PC, we have many boards that will satisfy your love of pokemon, as well as many other things! You can check out the boards that talk about the latest games, Pokemon X/Y and even the games from the fifth generation of pokemon over at the Current Generation Pokemon gaming section, as well as take a look at the Trade Corner and Battle center there, if you'd like to Trade and Battle respectively! Over at the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions section, you've got the Pokemon Gaming Central board, where you can talk about pokemon gaming in general, there is a nice Challenges section if you'd like to take a look at the Challenges of pokemon games like the nuzlock challenge, or any other sort of custom Challenge there, and there is even sections that are tailored to the past pokemon games: D/P/Pl/HG/SS, R/S/E, G/S/C, and R/B/Y.

Basically, it's a nice place to unwind and talk about all nostalgic pokemon things there! I tend to visit there from time to time, so if you ever visit there, maybe we can see each other! There's even a nice board that discusses about the Spin Off games there too, like have you played Pokemon Stadium, and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? You can talk about them there!

The Non-pokemon boards includes the art board, the roleplay board, the writing board, the video games board, and so on, and so on. I just urge you to check out those boards as soon as you can, and as often as possible! I'm sure that you'll evidently you'll be active in the boards that you like most of all, and meet tons of new members. <3

So! All that said, I hope that you will have a fun stay, and I hope this all helps you get in tuned of what goes on around here! We hope to see you around, and if you ever need a pal, you're lookin' at him - I'll be glad to have a casual chat with you anytime! Have a stay, and night. :3

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Not much to go off of yet, but you kept it simple. I like that (I usually go overboard {XD}).

Welcome to PC. I hope we get closer than two roaches on a bacon bit. :P

Years
  • As Dragon suggested, you should tell us more about you so we can show you around more easily. But aside from that, welcome to PC Chevalierux! Always nice to see a new face here.

If you're interested in Pokemon, check out the huge array of Pokemon-based boards here like Dragon suggested to you. PC's got topics on every aspect of Pokemon, and your voice can show your opinions so do get involved in the discussions when you can. There's also loads of non-Pokemon stuff as well if you need some time out.

I may have less to say since Dragon covered the bulk of the forum in his post, but as he said, I hope you enjoy your stay as well. Make sure you read the rules if you're not familiar with them yet, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, so feel free to leave me a visitor message. Have fun, I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikamaru

WAS

Years
  • Welcome, Chevalierux to the PokéCommunity

Soo... What Generation Pokemon are you into? Fancy the games are the TCG more? Hmm... I'm lacking things to inquire upon. ;)

As Dragon, and Hikamaru suggested, let us know a little bit about yourself. If you're into current generation Pokemon games I'd suggest looking over the Current Generation Pokemon Games forums. There is a vast array of helpful information to help you get the most out of your games; find those hidden areas, get the best pokemon trip sites. If you're into the Pokemon show head on over to the Pokemon Anime forum. And be it the TCG that tickles your fancy, I'd suggest the Pokemon Trading Card Game forum. That's where I've been creeping for the latest on the series of cards out these days.

Well I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we hope to find out more about you. Hope to see you buggin around the forums!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    Pokemon x is my first Pokemon game since platinum, emerald is my favorite Gen though!

Back