• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    hey everyone
    Im Gamefreak73
    I'm new to PC
    Ive been a fan of pokemon for a little over 10 years now (wow I just realized how long its been...)
    I've already looked over the rules...twice
    I like writing pokemon stories (I'm about to start a new one very soon)
    Im looking forward to talking to some of you and contributing to the forums =)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Gamefreak73!

Lol...I know what you mean. It's surprising to see how long pokemon has actually been around. You'll find many people here have been fans since the beginning ^___^

Ah, a fanfic writer? We'd love to see some of your work, so once you start your new story, head over to the Pokemon Fan Fiction section and post it! =P

Glad to see that you're looking forward to interacting with us a bit. Don't worry, we don't bite (much >=D)...And I see you've already gone through the rules multiple times! Excellent....well, I'm always around if you have a questions or two or just want to chat, so feel free to PM/VM me. I suppose I'll be seeing you around the forums. Have fun!

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there GameFreak72, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. Since you're a fan of writing, the best place to be is the Fan Fiction area because you can write chapters and than someone can review your story.

Back