• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Hey I'm Winry, just an avid pokemon player. I'm currently looking for some people to trade with on Diamond/pearl. If you can help please pm me or something.
    Thanks, I hope to stay awhile and make some new friends.

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • Hello, Winry, welcome to the forums! Nice sig you have there :D
    I'm actually trading on Pokémon Pearl, so if you need something, you can PM me, or go to the Quick Trade thread and post in there.
    Have a nice time here! If I need someone to repair my automail, I'll call you! Haha :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    hahaha ;p
    I'm having problems connecting to wifi on diamond on my 3DS, so once I sort that problem out, I'll be sure to drop you a pm.

Years
  • Hey there, Winry! How are Ed and Al doing? Buut it's nice to meet you, welcome to the forum!~

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend the Trade Corner if you'd like to trade, I'm sure you'll find people interested in trading over there! Sadly I can't trade for a while since my Nintendo WiFi connector decided to break on me a few months ago. ;_;

But yeah, you'll definitely make friends around here - we're all friendly! Just make sure to stick around and such, all right? Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you want to talk or need help. <3

Years
  • Hey I'm Winry, just an avid pokemon player. I'm currently looking for some people to trade with on Diamond/pearl. If you can help please pm me or something.
    Thanks, I hope to stay awhile and make some new friends.

Hi Winry, interesting username you have there.

I am Hikari, aka the Cutest Oshawott Fan. How are you enjoying PC so far? We've got everything you can ask for in a Pokemon forum, and you'll be sure to make some new friends!

Cirno has already directed you to the Trade Corner, but you should also check out the PC Adoption Center where you can seek a mentor based on a section you like.

Have fun and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    hahaha thanks everybody! I'm glad so many of you got the Full Metal reference :3
    <3 <3

Back