• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

Years
    I'm new here. My name is Dillon, and I've been playing since Red. I'm currently replaying Pokemon Y. I'm also trying to get into team building on showdown, and shiny hunting, but I'm pretty noob at those too. I watch a lot of Poketubers, and am really excited for Pokken. I want to be pretty active on here and make new friends.
    I'm about to head of to college so it'll be all new people, I think it'd be nice to pop on here and say hi to a bunch of pokemon friends. So that's me, and nice to meet you all!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, Dillon! Welcome to PC! You'll definitely find a lot of people willing to make friends here. And the plus side to making friends here? They follow you to college, no matter where you go! ;]

PC also has our own Showdown server, so you can head there to battle and talk to members from here! It's a lot of fun, and you joined just in time for Community Weekend at the server! I've heard it's a great time for everyone who stops by.

Who do you watch for Pokemon stuff on Youtube? I watch quite a few various channels, especially the more popular ones.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi Dillon, welcome welcome :)

Pretty awesome to hear you're getting into battling! It takes some practice building teams and making the right moves in battle, but it's really fun once you've gotten the hang of it. Hope you stop by our battle server some time, if you haven't already!

Going off to college is always a big time in life, so I wish you the best of luck there. And like Astinus says, PC and the friends you make here are always around when you need someone to chat with, so you've totes come to the right place ;)

See ya around, nice to meet you!

Years
    I used to watch a lot of ShadyPenguinn, but now I find myself watching Nappy more. And I've been binge-watching PokeaimMD's vids. I've added a couple of his pokemon to my OU sets and they've been working really well.

Years
    Awesome info, I am definitely interested in OU. I'll check out the battling and teambuilding servers first thing! I'll have to see what this special weekend is all about, sounds pretty cool!

Back