• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Hello Everyone, BlackNekos here.

So, I am glad to be here.

You are probably wondering what it is I do.

Well, I am a rom hacker, game developer, YouTube partner, programmer

One program that I have created is for those making Fan Games.

Check it out later.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there BlackNeckos! and Welcome!
    Let me be the first to say that we're glad that you joined. (Evan though im a little over a week old on this site.) Thats impressive that your a programer and a Youtube partner. Dispite me being on youtube for some time now, i have not become a partner yet. I don't make enough videos to be one, even though i'd like to be more known. :/ but thats fine. Anywho, If you havent seen yet, we do have a rom/hacking section i believe. you should check that out.
    So if you need anything, you can contact me anytime. and if you'd like to just talk, you can add me. other than that i hope you enjoy it on here and hope to see you in some forums

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Thanks, I did register July 2012 but I never really did anything because I was busy with projects, but now there kinda done I decided to come here and show my Pokemon Stuff.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there BlackNekos, welcome to PokeCommunity.

As Venitardus has mentioned, we have a ROM Hacking forum here. In addition, you may be interested in the Game Development section here. I fairly sure you can pitch your program to others there.

What kind of Youtube videos do you make? I'm interested in knowing.

If you program, perhaps you could drop by the Technology & Internet section where you may be able to help out imcompetant other members with some of their problems.

Feel free to contact a mod or drop me a PM/VM if you have any questions. In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Let's Plays, Video Game Reviews, Minecraft Hardcore.

Currently Doing Pokémon Gold and Minecraft Hardcore
    I just released an episode of my show RPG Spotlight which you can see here:

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hey there BlackNekos! Welcome to PC! Your a rom hacker you say? Then the Emulation section is perfect for you! There are many hacks there, and there are some tutorials. If you have any problem, just VM me, I'll help you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Thanks for the welcomes, my main area is Game Development so I will be over there as I have a tool on the Resources section now so check that out. I will pop into the Rom Hacking area every so often. And other areas I may jump into.

Years
  • Why hello, BlackNekos! Welcome, welcome to PC and nice to meet you! <3

Let's Plays fit best in the Let's Plays subforum of Video Games, so make sure to give that section a look-see. Remember to keep the rules of the section in mind before posting over there, too - they're important to ensure you avoid making mistakes. There's also the amazing Emulation and Game Development which I see our regulars already linked you to... so yeah! PC has a ton of things for you to do here depending on your interests, so hope you find something you "click" most with and have a good time. I started with only Emulation at first but am very glad I decided to branch out into other parts of the site, though I can easily say Emulation and Game Dev. are some of the coolest places to be here!

You do seem pretty experienced in what you've spoken about though, so I'm sure you'd be able to help some people who are confused when it comes to programming among other things (assuming you'd be interested in doing that). So in no time you'll be a valued asset here, I'm sure! That's not saying you're not right now of, course, since every new member is a valued part of the community. But there's always that chance to evolve into something more here, as cheesy as that sounds.

Have a great stay here on PC and contact me or Cid anytime if you need any assistance with this place! We'd love to help!

Back