• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone Sora is here!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Hey everyone, I am a Big Fan of Pokemon Games, I use to be a big fan of the Pokemon Anime, But once in awhile i watch it, I love Kingdom Hearts, Anime, More Games, I want to Make new Friends, and Yea, So Thanks!

-Sora!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hey, i thought i was crazy being on this late. lol, jk. welcome to PC! read the rules, be active, and have a great time! ;)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well i just read the Rules, and I will follow them, and Thanks For the Welcoming PaperFunk ^^

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I <3 Kingdom Hearts. :) It's such an awesome game. Partly because I love crossovers and complex, dramatic storylines.
    I've had plans of making a fanfic of it, but I'm too lazy to start.

I hope you have a good time here. Try to make lots of friends, and don't be afraid to PM anyone if you have questions. (and keep an eye out on the Heartless!)

Last edited:
    Back