• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hi guys.Names Dark and I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 9(18 Now).Me and a few friends would like to make our own hack of a Pokemon game and we heard that this was the site to goto.I hope you guys and gals will happily welcome me and(If needed) help me with my ROM creation.Thank you for your time.

P.S.If anyone wants to give me a few starter tips for making a hack of Pokemon Ruby(Not saying you have to) I'm always welcome to suggestions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Dark. Welcome to PC!
    Just remember to read the rules before you do anything else.

This is a good place indeed to present your hack on. In the Emulation forums, you'll find plenty of people who are cunning in it and happy to give advice. Some of my friends here are making a hack right now, but it's not in the showcase yet.
    Hope you'll have a good time and good luck with your hack.

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Hi Dark!
    Welcome to PC, hope you make alot of friends here and ofcourse find the information you need!

Well, yeah, we have alot of good hackers around here so I'm sure you'll find what you search.

Grtz

Years
  • Hi and welcome here!
    You are right, PC is a good place for hacks. There are many creative hackers, who'll be able to help you learn.
    I've been looking at the ROM hacking section a few times and was pretty impressed work some people have shown there. I don't hack myself though^^;

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Back