• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    Hi, I'm Pavel from Chicago. I was an avid Pokémon fan in the past, but then my interest in Pokémon subsided a bit until recently, when I decided to get into it again, though I'm still pretty much a n00b. I found out about this forum thanks to your fellow member Meganium90. Looking forward to meeting the community! :D

Years
    Hi Pavel, welcome! :)

You know who i am :P glad you can be here.. anyways, I was like you back then where my interest came up then suddenly subsided but since 2009 its been up ;)

Hope you enjoy :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Paaaaaaaaavel. :D It's about time you joined PC! Welcome aboard! You just joined one of the biggest Pokemon communities on the Internet. :3 And there's lots to do! There's a Get-Together going on right now, and it would be awesome if you joined us and participate in some fun events! :) And of course, you'll meet plenty of friends besides myself, Zach, and Evan. :3

Well, hope you stick around! And be sure to read the rules. If you have any questions, you can ask myself or Hiidoran, my partner. Have fun and see ya! :3

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
    Years
    sup pavel, your from chicago right? me 2. nice to see that im not the only person in illinois that play pokemon (expect for 1 friend of mine at school)

Back