• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    Hello, I'm Bramble. I've been a huge Pokemon fan since I was 6, and I own the majority of existing Pokemon games for the gameboy and DS. Apart from Pokemon, I also like playing LoL, Minecraft and read.

Years
    Hi Bramble, and welcome!

You've been a fan since 6? I was around that age when I got into Pokemon as well. I'm now 20 and I still love Pokemon, because it's a franchise you can never let go of. I've owned and played all the games from 4th and 5th Generation, but I also got to play Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald back when I started playing Pokemon games around the age of 11.

Do you have a favorite generation of Pokemon? Given you've owned most of the games I'm sure there's one you love over the others. Pokemon X and Y is coming in October and it looks like it will be awesome with those 3D graphics and the super-cute starters! (But my fave will always be Oshawott hahaha). PC is a great place to talk with fellow Pokemon fans, and we have several people who can help you out.

Have a fun time here, and if you want to talk just send me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
    Hey Bramble! I can't say I'm a huge fan of League of Legends or Minecraft, but I do like the concept of the latter a whole lot. As for being a fellow Pokémon fan, I think I started out with the franchise at around the same age, too! I'm guessing you started with the first generation of games? Those games hold a special place in my heart, for sure. They were the first few games I've ever been obsessed with back then, and it kind of stuck for a long while. As is evident here. Because I'm still in a Pokémon forum! Haha.

What made you join PC? I think you might have seen our discussion-based threads and subforums from a different website and that might have drew you in. Or I'm not sure, but maybe you've lurked this place for quite a bit before signing up, too! I did that when I was a twelve year old Pokémon fan looking for games to play in the Internet, and I think most of us went through that stage, too. Whatever it was that made you join this place, I hope you really keep it in mind and try to be as involved with the forum as you can. It becomes a lot more meaningful that way, if you ask me.

I guess I'll just end this here. Welcome aboard, Bramble.

Years
    hey bramble welcome to pc. the both person hikari and cid knows more than me so you can ask them. take care

Back