• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    Hey guys! New member just dropping by to say hello and can't wait to explore Kalos with everyone. Been playing ever since the original gameboy games from 1998 =O I feel so old for some reason lol

Current Game: Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 2466-2171-1270

Last edited:
    I've been playing for that long as well. Lots of us have. No one's ever too old for Pokemon.. we're all very big fans despite our age. :D; If you're looking to explore Kalos then you definitely will like the X & Y board, which I see you've posted in already, but the Trade Corner and Battle Center will be great if you'd like to trade or battle others via X or Y. There's a whole lot to do wirelessly in these new games, aren't they? I personally love Wonder Trading even though I don't usually get very good things, hnn.

Anyways, big welcome to PokeCommunity, obaldo2! Have any nicknames? Sounds a bit stuffy to call you by that. xD;; Have fun here and let me know if you need help or want to chat.

Years
    Haha my name's Jesse. If I can change my username, I will change it to something less stuffy =P

Anyway, the reason I came to this forum is because of all the wireless stuff to do in the game, I just don't have a lot of real life friends playing the game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, hey there Jesse! Suuure, you can visit the boards listed above to find a lot of people to battle and trade with. :3 There's also a thread where you can share your FC with others over at the X&Y board, so, feel free to visit there too! Of course, you're free to visit anywhere on PC that you'd like!

But yes, I do hope that you'll meet a lot of people, and have a grand time! It's really nice to meet you, and welcome. <33

Back