• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    New to the site, kind of know where i'm going on it haha.
    I'm a Pokemon Y gamer
    You're welcome to add my FC: 3711-8373-9766
    (Not sure what my safari type is, so if someone could tell me, that would be great)

i'll submit my details to the friend code sharing bit too.
    Thought i'd introduce myself.

Now back to the road of attempting to get shinies haha

Hey there, Clusk! :D Welcome to PC. Glad to hear you'll be popping by our X/Y friend code thread, there are tons of people there so you'll definitely find friends quickly haha. I'd be interested in adding you as well so be sure to drop me off a private message if you'd like to exchange FCs, yes? I'd love to tell you what your safari type is as well.

Good luck with your shiny hunting as well; have you gotten any yet? I've already gotten a handful in X and am totally loving this boosted rate. So much less stressful now especially as I never did see the appeal of having to potentially wait years and years before one would show up for you in older games. These updates make hunting a whole lot more fun. :)

Enjoy your time here, okaay?! See you around and let the staff know if you need help~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey everyone

Ah, you have pokemon Y as well? I have the game too! Are you having fun with the game so far? I haven't played it in sometime too, but, I'll get back to EV train pokemon eventually! Scientifically, if you'd like to share your FC with others, I recommend that you visit the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread, to share your FC with others, as well as gain many other FCs! There are loads of them, so scientifically, you'll be able to gain many friends for your safaris! And if you want to know what your safari is, you can chat with me and we can share FCs!

Hey everyone

I found out that my type was fighting that way, which was interesting! Although, I'm more of a dragon personnn.

Hey everyone

I wish you luck on finding shiny pokemon as well! It seems as though people are finding shinies left and right, so, you'll be able to find some too, eventually! Have you found any shinies at all? I have a few, but, haven't gotten the chance to raise or train them yet, as they're only for show, ahaha. Anyways, I hope you'll have a scientific time! If you need some assistance, as in, if you have a question or concern, I'll be more than happy to help you out, or you can ask any other staff for help! And I hope we can talk sometime!

Hey everyone

Now for my next project, maaaybe glow-in-the-dark goldfishes!

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Cheers for the reply guys! Made me feel very welcome :)

No shinies yet as I'm about to finish the 'Looker' Missions. Then i'll put all my focus on looking for shinies :D

Feel free to add me too :D

Cheers again

Back