• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    I just joined your community and I thought I'd say hello to everyone and introduce myself.

• My name is Damien
    • I'm 18 years old
    • I live in the United States
    • I've played Pokemon since I was 11 years old

I currently play White 2 on my DS and a few different hack ROMs on my phone.
    If anyone wants to add my FC for white 2 here it is:0047-7148-9373

I enjoy meeting you all!

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    Welcome to PC, Damien. :]

I went ahead and moved your thread over to our Welcome Lounge section. It's where all of the new members go to introduce themselves. Take a look around the forums before posting new messages so you can be sure you're posting in the right section.

Oh geez I thought that was the section I posted in o.O I'm very sorry I'm normally really good with things like that, what a bad way to start my PC membership :o

Thank you though!

Years
  • Hi there, Damien! Welcome to the world of PC and good to meet you. n~n

What was your first Pokemon game? And White/Black 2 happen to be some of my favorite Pokemon games, you should stop by the Fifth Generation board to discuss them sometime. :') But if you're interested in trading then we have the Trade Corner. Be sure to stop by and get your trades in before wi-fi for DS games is turned off next month!

Have plans to try X and Y? Anything you want to do here or are you just around to discuss the franchise? I'm down to give you some suggestions so be sure to ask if you're interested. We're all happy to help.

See you around and have a splendid time, all right?

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    Hi there, Damien! Welcome to the world of PC and good to meet you. n~n

What was your first Pokemon game? And White/Black 2 happen to be some of my favorite Pokemon games, you should stop by the Fifth Generation board to discuss them sometime. :') But if you're interested in trading then we have the Trade Corner. Be sure to stop by and get your trades in before wi-fi for DS games is turned off next month!

Have plans to try X and Y? Anything you want to do here or are you just around to discuss the franchise? I'm down to give you some suggestions so be sure to ask if you're interested. We're all happy to help.

See you around and have a splendid time, all right?

My first ever Pokemon game was Silver! But I have beaten all the games up to White 2.

I had no Idea DS wifi was being shut down:(

I plan on buying a 2DS soon and getting either X or Y, never played either of them!

Years
  • Hello Damien, welcome! Don't worry about that mistake you made earlier, at least the thread's in the right place now.

Like Sheep mentioned, do check out the Trade Corner section here which is one of the most visited boards on the forum. Do be quick with all non-XY trading because the wi-fi services for the DS will be turned off for good, and I'm sure you can get around to playing X and Y sometime even if it means having to endure the pain of buying a 3DS. You've been playing Pokemon games since the age of 11 right? I only just turned that age when I started playing the games myself, now I've been spending 10 years playing the Pokemon games and I never plan to stop.

I do hope to see you around and don't hesitate to ask anyone if you need help, I'm sure you can get the assistance you need with any questions you have. Enjoy your stay Damien, have fun okay?

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen May 31, 2014
    Hello Damien, welcome! Don't worry about that mistake you made earlier, at least the thread's in the right place now.

Like Sheep mentioned, do check out the Trade Corner section here which is one of the most visited boards on the forum. Do be quick with all non-XY trading because the wi-fi services for the DS will be turned off for good, and I'm sure you can get around to playing X and Y sometime even if it means having to endure the pain of buying a 3DS. You've been playing Pokemon games since the age of 11 right? I only just turned that age when I started playing the games myself, now I've been spending 10 years playing the Pokemon games and I never plan to stop.

I do hope to see you around and don't hesitate to ask anyone if you need help, I'm sure you can get the assistance you need with any questions you have. Enjoy your stay Damien, have fun okay?

- Hikamaru

Already almost finished my White 2 National Dex!

Yes My very first game was Pokemon Silver, I don't remember exactly how old I was but I was around 9-11 years old.

Ill probably just buy a 2DS because it's only around $120

Back