• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hey everyone!

HighImTaylor

aka. 7Vova
Years
  • New hear, hopefully some of you will be seein me around the forums and what not,

Looking for new friends on the Switch feel free to add me, I'll accept all!
    SW-2591-4221-5633

Years
  • Welcome! Looks like you've already found your way around to the Friend Code Sharing thread in the Sword & Shield section, nice~ Hope you get to connect with many friends on here!

While we have you, what's up? How long have you been into Pokemon? Favorite games of yours? Stuff you wanna talk about yourself? :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Taylor! Welcome to the community! Tell us a little more about yourself. Which Pokémon game are you playing currently?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    New hear, hopefully some of you will be seein me around the forums and what not,

Looking for new friends on the Switch feel free to add me, I'll accept all!
    SW-2591-4221-5633
    Hi and welcome to the forums! How has your first week here been? Did you find some people on Switch yet?

Back