• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Good to be back!

CobbyKun

Return of the Mack
Years
  • So finally I get around to returning to the PokeCommunity! Had to make a new account since I've forgotten the one I first made wayyyy back in 2007 but I don't mind. Really impressed with how much the forums have developed and changed since I was last here.
    Hoping to get back into RP and other creative Pokemon-related stuff as well as the competitive scene after entering the Australian VGC Nationals on a whim and doing far better than I expected. I hope to see you all around! :)

Years
  • Oh hey great to see you again! We never met but we are fellow Aussies so must say hello to our cohorts.

And yes PC has changed a lot in what has now been 8 years since you first joined, so it was natural you had to go for a fresh start. I was also not here back when you originally were so you will be seeing so many old faces alongside new ones as well.

Also, hopefully you won't disappear again because it'd be sad if it were to happen. I'll be sure to catch you around, Cobby!

CobbyKun

Return of the Mack
    Years
  • Thanks guys!
    I can say for sure though some things about PC never change though, like the warm welcoming community for example :P

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YOOOO! WELCOME BACK TO PC! (a veteran that's still noob? hey, hey, I'm a noob that's not a veteran PC, haha.)

I still wonder the forums back then but I feel like I've avoided some hurdles along the way... orz. It's nice to see you back again, stick around~ Hopefully. XD

Years
  • Hey! Welcome back to PC! Love to see old members return.

Yeah, PC has definitely grown and changed a bit since 2007. I joined in 2009, but even then it has changed a bit. A fresh start is always nice! PC is pretty easy to navigate, but if you need help, ask! :)

Years
  • oh sweet welcome back! Nice to have you here again, Cobby. :D

That's pretty cool.. I've never been too great at competitive Pokemon despite being an IV breeder and EV trainer since I'm not very experienced with how well certain teams go together, haha. You'll probably have a lot to contribute to both our creative and competitive forums and I'll really be looking forward to having you around again. Kick back, have fun, and ask away if you need anything. <3

Back