• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys and Gals

Years
  • Wow wow wow. most remember me of PokeVillage.COM its been years since i have anything to do with pokemon good to see PokeCommunity still around and would be great to have a pokemon webmasters that been doing this from the beginning.

Steve - PPN
    Kwesi - Unknown Dungeon
    Max - Poke Magic

and so on .. and New Friends are welcome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow wow wow. most remember me of PokeVillage.COM its been years since i have anything to do with pokemon good to see PokeCommunity still around and would be great to have a pokemon webmasters that been doing this from the beginning.

Steve - PPN
    Kwesi - Unknown Dungeon
    Max - Poke Magic

and so on .. and New Friends are welcome.
    Oh wow you're a real oldie! Welcome back c:

Steve is the only one of those still around, to my knowledge haha. But we have thousands of new nice members too! I hope you'll enjoy what PC is these days (:

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • You're not alone in being away from Pokemon for years. For one reason or another, I never got a GBA or the handhelds that followed so I've been away since Gen 2. I really liked Gold/ Silver but I simply never got any of the newer games. I'm going to try getting Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon within the next year. I guess you can call me a newer person so greetings from one of those thousands of newer members.

Back