• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys I just realised why some guys get high when they see a female's chest

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Never in my life have I read such a quality post. This post, along with the discussion that followed, has changed my life and my perspective on it forever. I now am more social, have more free-time while getting better grades, and have received several scholarships for prestigious universities thanks to this post. Thank you so much for this high-quality, life-changing post.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think we need more members of the female persuasion to weigh in before we shut this one down for the archives of hilarity.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Never in my life have I read such a quality post. This post, along with the discussion that followed, has changed my life and my perspective on it forever. I now am more social, have more free-time while getting better grades, and have received several scholarships for prestigious universities thanks to this post. Thank you so much for this high-quality, life-changing post.

hopefully you got to see more boobs too

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Here's a pair of big boobs for you, don't get too excited!

I just popped a chubber!

Back